Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

After having Leah Rinna screaming for her show - Sandra just had to let go.

I have found that Sandra interrups often.....before tonites show or with whatever vendor is presenting....

Contributor

@hopi wrote:

After having Leah Rinna screaming for her show - Sandra just had to let go.

I watched the entire show.  I used to be put off by the behavior,  but now I'm seriously concerned for her.  My DL saw it with me while he was reading the paper and he even noticed.   I want to throw a life preserver when I see someone drowning.  Like I said, it's worrisome and I'm not being unkind,  but concerned. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed Sandra has become more aggresive and competitive.  Wondering:  if this is encouraged by the powers that be......to hipe - and hipe presentations cuz things just aren't selling.  I check past presentation's stock and all sizes in all colors are forever available - even with a clearance price.  High prices and shipping charges set the new tone.

Trusted Contributor

Really? I found both shows delightful and fun to watch. I also ordered from both Susan and Lisa. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

I watched both shows too.  No surprises.  I have to say, though, that I think Sandra is one of the unsung heroes of the QVC hosts.  I don't seem to watch a lot of her shows, I don't know why, maybe it's her schedule.  But I thoroughly enjoyed her last night.  She has always been great with her guests and vendors.  Very polite and encouraging, and gives them plenty of air time.  And what a joy not to hear any "ah's" and "um's", just relaxing, but professional, unpretentious presentations.  I'm going to have to catch her more often.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Sandra and I think she does a good job.  I buy a lot of Susan Graver's clothes.  But gosh she is so rude to any host that is presenting.  The host will be talking and Susan is just blabbing on and on about how wonderful her clothing is.  So often I can not understand either one of them.  I appreciate Susan's enthusiasm, but it is too much.  I know it will never change, but it is annoying to say the least.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

Yes poor poor Sandra.  I believe Susan and Lisa are nice woman, but oh my....they need to pause, breath, and then speak.  Its a constant cluster of words.

They both need a little more refined quiet speaking...like tova or the nest lady....mix a little of them into Susan and there ya have it....perfection.

Lisa and Susan...your both sweeties but slowwww down and let others speak. Over the top is exhausting for the loyal watchers of the Q !!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Sandra needs to take some lessons from some of the more experienced hosts like Mary Beth Roe, Pat Dementri and Gabrielle Kerr.

Honored Contributor

I watched a bit of each show.  I like Susan but i just can't listen to Lisa Rinna.  My hat's off to anyone who can spend an hour listening to her without wanting to tape her mouth shut.

Oh, wait, Sandra probably wanted to.......

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I watched a bit of each show.  I like Susan but i just can't listen to Lisa Rinna.  My hat's off to anyone who can spend an hour listening to her without wanting to tape her mouth shut.

Oh, wait, Sandra probably wanted to.......

Was it my imagination or was Lisa more frantic than  usual? I think she's feeling the pressure of her recent news (gossip) worthy bad behavior....She didn't seem her normal self