Honored Contributor

Re: Olivia Palermo At Paris Fashion Week

Lose the clodhoppers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Yes, very stylish. I don't think many of us would wear something like that in our "everyday" lives, but that's not really the point, is it?

Honored Contributor

I guess I'd need to see her in the outfit.  As I said, I used to know a lot more about designers, etc. because my oldest daughter wanted to be a fashion designer.

We were ready to send her to Paris to study and suddenly (thank goodness) she changed her mind and went to college in the US.

We bought her every real fashion magazine she wanted.  Some of them were very expensive, but she really enjoyed them.  She's still into fashion, etc.  but now has 4 children (2 of which are teenage girls).  Ha!  She stays busy.

I remember one of them was W magazine.  I just looked and was surprised it's still in print.

Super Contributor

Olivia Palermo is well known for her sense of fashion, and has collaborated with many brands to co-design fashion and accessories.  This outfit is being called "impossibly chic".  

On a fashion blog the other day, I saw a post asking the age of the women posting their opinions.  The Poster went on to say that she felt that only 25% of the people giving their opinions knew anything about fashion.  It made me think about the opinions given here.  While all of us have our opinions and preferences, I do find most of the people posting here do not know what is "in style".    

Honored Contributor

Without the belt, blouse, and shoes ,I think it is nice, not for me, but she is young, and  not petite.

Honored Contributor

I remember her from years ago.  She was on one of thse MTV shows.  She was not the star but she was a fashion maven I guess you would call her and of course, very wealthy.  I am not sure which show it was --- might have been the one with Whitney Port --- the City-- or something like that?  The outfit is a bit austere looking but then again, its winter attire, I guess.  Not one of her better looks.  She is a pretty girl.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

I love the entire look.   A stylish beauty !

Trusted Contributor

So stylish! Not a look many can pull off but she’s young, tall and thin so it looks great!
Esteemed Contributor

I like the blazer, blouse and clutch.  That's about it.  Can do w/out the coat, belt, pleated skirt and those awful shoes!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for the pleated pants but other than that I really like the outfit and LOVE the shoes!

I really don't know who she is other than she was in Whitney Port's reality show about the fashion scene in NYC (about 10 years ago).  If I recall, she was the villain character.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown