Honored Contributor

Re: OH NO....ANOTHER COAT I LOVE!!

You're barking up the wrong tree if you want help from me Win!

I live in Miami yet I still picked up 4 jackets and a sweater this season!

I sit home nights praying the mercury drops below 70s...Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I need another trench like I need a hole in my head.  I received an e'mail from Antro with this coat, and I love it.  I wish it came in other colors as I'm not a huge navy "fan", but I may have to cave.  It is darling.  I didn't see it at my local store when I was in there Saturday.

Has anyone here who shops at Anthro seen this yet and if so, reviews?  Thanks

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/clothes-outerwear-coats/4133283683611.jsp#/

GORGEOUS coat!!!

Honored Contributor

That coat is really exceptional and makes me wish I was young enough to get away with such a cutie.

Honored Contributor

Win, I love that trench. You should definitely get it!
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

LOL @winamac1

you need to remove anthropologie from your favorites list.....it is too tempting to check it out daily. Smiley LOL

http://images.anthropologie.com/is/image/Anthropologie/4133283683611_041_b1?$pdp-detail-shot$

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

I need another trench like I need a hole in my head.  I received an e'mail from Antro with this coat, and I love it.  I wish it came in other colors as I'm not a huge navy "fan", but I may have to cave.  It is darling.  I didn't see it at my local store when I was in there Saturday.

Has anyone here who shops at Anthro seen this yet and if so, reviews?  Thanks

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/clothes-outerwear-coats/4133283683611.jsp#/

I absolutely LOVE that coat! It's worth avoiding chocolate for Valentine's Day so I can wear it. Good incentive....I have a feeling that I am going to indulge and buy it.Heart

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1

I love it, I bet it would look smashing on you!  Let us know if you get it.  One of the reviewers said it ran small.  I have a problem with Anthro sizing.  Something is either too big or too small.

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:

@winamac1

I love it, I bet it would look smashing on you!  Let us know if you get it.  One of the reviewers said it ran small.  I have a problem with Anthro sizing.  Something is either too big or too small.

Thanks Himi.  That's my concern--I don't know which size to get.  I think I have to have it  though.  I have a 15% off coupon for my birthday so I may call the store and see if they can order it and honor the coupon.  If the small doesn't fit, I can get them to reorder it in an xs.  I think I'd probably take a small though.  The sizing, in this store, can be super inconsistent.  It's so cute to pass up, and I'd get it for $150 with the coupon. Smiley Happy

See...I talked myself into it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

LOL @winamac1

you need to remove anthropologie from your favorites list.....it is too tempting to check it out daily. Smiley LOL

http://images.anthropologie.com/is/image/Anthropologie/4133283683611_041_b1?$pdp-detail-shot$

Thanks sunshine! Smiley Happy

I agree.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

This coat is so beautiful, I actually went to the website to look at it, lol.  It's out of stock in stores that are within a 50 mile radius of me.  One of the reviewers was 5'10 and I thought, wow, sleeves were long enough for her!

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise