Super Contributor

I used to really like Brandi, even read her first book. Now I can't stand her. All she does is rag on Lisa Vanderpump (who I have met in person and seemed very nice and classy) and then wants to be friends again. As Maya Angelou said “When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.”

Respected Contributor

She has no filter, drinks too much and is far too arrogant. Just not a nice person.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor
I think Brandi is a bomb ready to explode. She is crazy. She says odd nasty things that no one should have to hear. She drinks too much(alcoholic).
Honored Contributor

I never watch that show but while channel surfing I saw them talking about it. I am a Young and Restless fan and I like Eileen Davidson (as an actress) a lot.

I saw the episode where the lady married to David Foster had a party and they all came and Brandy apologized to Ms Davidson.

I think she's outspoken and acts on impulse. She kept saying she was a superfan. Whatever. They are all so phony, it's like watching a comedy show.

I can't imagine having any of these ladies for friends.

Trusted Contributor

And she threw her drinkee at Jeff Lewis on Andy Cohen's show. And acted like she was bawling. hmmmmm

Super Contributor

Hmm. I am not sure if it's because she drinks too much alcohol, or if it's a mixture of the prescription drugs she takes for her anxiety and other problems mixed with the alcohol that is the problem....sometimes mixing certain prescription drugs with alcohol intensifies the effects of the alcohol. So one could just have a few drinks but because of the medication they are taking, it seems as if they have had much more to drink. I don't know but I think she needs some help of some sort. I know she has children and it might be helpful for her children if she stopped drinking. It does seem that she is always drinking on the episodes when I've seen her.

I do like Eileen a lot also and she is married to Vincent Van Patten which I wasn't aware of. I had no idea they had married. He's still a very handsome man. I remember her from Y&R also. I think that's the first soap I remember seeing her on. She's a good actress and a very pretty woman. I like her hair the way it is now, it's really pretty, short and wavy the way she has it cut and styled.

I saw that episode earlier too Annabelle where Brandi apologized. At least she apologized, even though it was a weird apology.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/9/2015 kahootz said:

I used to really like Brandi, even read her first book. Now I can't stand her. All she does is rag on Lisa Vanderpump (who I have met in person and seemed very nice and classy) and then wants to be friends again. As Maya Angelou said “When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.”

I like Maya's quote..and its true! Brandi ruined the show for me today..had to turn it off!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
On 1/9/2015 seaside shopper said:
On 1/9/2015 imaclotheshog said:

I like Lisa Rinna and Eileen also. I know that drama is what makes the show but IMO Brandi has some serious problems. I don't know why anyone would want to be friends with her, she's just obnoxious.

I know that her ex Eddie left her for Le Anne Rimes but that was years ago now, one would think she'd have moved on from that by now. She seems to just not be able to move on from that. It's sad because if that is the root of her problems, she needs therapy to address that. Maybe she does have some insecurity about that but I am not sure that is all of it. There may be more to her behavior than that. If I were one of the other women I'd be afraid to be around her now, being unsure of what she'd do or say.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

LOL! I had to reread your post because I was caught up in the number of times that you used "that!" Nine times!!

Who the heck is counting???

Okay, I am, and I counted ten times!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

I like Lisa Rinna and Eileen also. I know that drama is what makes the show but IMO Brandi has some serious problems. I don't know why anyone would want to be friends with her, she's just obnoxious.

I know that her ex Eddie left her for Le Anne Rimes but that was years ago now, one would think she'd have moved on from that by now. She seems to just not be able to move on from that. It's sad because if that is the root of her problems, she needs therapy to address that. Maybe she does have some insecurity about that but I am not sure that is all of it. There may be more to her behavior than that. If I were one of the other women I'd be afraid to be around her now, being unsure of what she'd do or say.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

LOL! I had to reread your post because I was caught up in the number of times that you used "that!" Nine times!!

W T Frick???{#emotions_dlg.scared}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Brandi? Is that you?{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink

Too funny Amp. You write very well!!!!Smile

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"