No Hips No Butt, only a stomach, I need pants....... please

Hi Susan, Your items are wonderful. I have a few items and a few pieces of jewelry also. I love your clothes, I just can't find pants anywhere. I am 5'3" and very much an apple shape. If I find pants to fit me in the waist ( my big problem ) then I could put the wonderful Dennis Basso in the butt hips and thights with me....... LOl It makes me want to cry. I have nice leggs, no hips no butt. I realize my shape is very out of proportion, but I am sure I'm not alone with apple shape big stomach no butt. I can just look at pants and know they won't fit. And forget sippers.... Ha-ha I need a loose fuller waist and slim in the butt hips and thights. More like maternity pants.... Oh my goodness did I say that? LOL Please help I'm sure there are many along with me who would be in your debt.

Thank you

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View