Honored Contributor

Re: Nicole Kidman super cute @ French Open!

Looks like two separate outfits. Not very cohesive in my opinion

Regular Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

@nikkimom wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

I agree, Swissguy!  What a great take on a classic look.  Love her hair and makeup, too.  She has such lovely features, and she is fortunate to be naturally svelte.

All in all, in my opinion she looks spectacular.  

Thanks so much!  It's nice that one other person agrees!

The claws always come out on here!! Smiley Sad

They sure do !  Who zones in on a hairline ... Lordy !! Many posts ....negative nellies Smiley Sad  Nicole looks great as usual Smiley Happy

I just wish people wouldn't always assume the worst or be so quick to point out flaws

Hey Swissguy, I wasn't assuming the worst.  I was quick to point out what I thought I saw I guess because I am not a huge Nicole Kidman fan.  Had I posted what I really think, I would have said that I think most of the time she looks like Keith's mum!

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Many years ago, might have been even way back in the early 90's she was in a movie called Dead Calm, it was a thriller. It was the first time I'd ever seen her or heard of her. She had the most gorgeous long curly red (maybe auburn) hair and no makeup on, at least that you could tell. I don't know if that was her natural hair or not but she was a natural beauty, her hair, her skin, her features. I still think she's a beauty, just in a different more glamorous Hollywood artificial kind of way. Perhaps in her real life, away from the red carpet and things like that she still is naturally beautiful. Guess you need to keep yourself up if you want to stay relevant and keep getting roles in her world.

@shaggygirl  I've seen that film several times (Billy Zane is the bad guy!).  I'm pretty sure Nicole has had a nose job done since that film.  I loved her hair in the film too.  I wish she'd stayed a natural beauty and aged gracefully, lines and all. She'd still be gorgeous even if she looked her age.

Honored Contributor

I am a big fan of her acting I think she's fantastic. Not a fan of what she put together here

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Guess I'm alone in the opinion NK isn't beautiful. Then again! My idea of beautiful isn't someone who has had enough botox to freeze her face in that clown smile...can't belive pay $$$$ yikes!!💁

@Sweet_Serenity - I wish she hadn't messed with her face - she has that "Meg Ryan" smile from all the fillers.  Really sad. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Guess I'm alone in the opinion NK isn't beautiful. Then again! My idea of beautiful isn't someone who has had enough botox to freeze her face in that clown smile...can't belive pay $$$$ yikes!!💁

@Sweet_Serenity - I wish she hadn't messed with her face - she has that "Meg Ryan" smile from all the fillers.  Really sad. 

@hoosieroriginal  I beg to differ.  Meg has those turned up The Joker corners of her frozen mouth, while Nicole's merely looks frozen. At least she doesn't look like The Joker.  Meg's face is much more horrid IMO.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@hoosieroriginal  I beg to differ.  Meg has those turned up The Joker corners of her frozen mouth, while Nicole's merely looks frozen. At least she doesn't look like The Joker.  Meg's face is much more horrid IMO.

@Pearlee - that's true about the Joker look on Meg.  I just don't know how they can pursue their acting career when they can't even show any emotion in their faces.  Faces need character. 

Honored Contributor

That little jacket over the clean white of her outfit, the extended shirt sleeves--  very cute and sort of boys' prep school-inspired.  I like it!

Valued Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

That little jacket over the clean white of her outfit, the extended shirt sleeves--  very cute and sort of boys' prep school-inspired.  I like it!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think she's a beautiful woman and she does look super cute there

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"