Super Contributor
I really want to order but I'm afraid that it will be scratchy. It's the same fabric as the other sweaters and some ladies are saying its scratchy and around the neck area can be super sensitive.
Frequent Contributor

I don't see any chest measurements. Trying to figure out what size to order? I am between large and x-large. If anyone can give me some advice, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Honored Contributor
On 10/17/2014 memory said:

I don't see any chest measurements. Trying to figure out what size to order? I am between large and x-large. If anyone can give me some advice, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Look at the X Back Shoulder set in sleeve measurement and double it-- remember its the garment measurement and its measured on a flat surface not from a hanger and measured.

Also look at armhole height straight measurement. It's also not a full length sleeve but probably stops at 3/4or slightly over 3/4 arm length.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Also look at armhole height straight measurement. It's also not a full length sleeve but probably stops at 3/4or slightly over 3/4 arm length.

JJM, I think the sleeve may be full length--it certainly does look like it in the photos. I think the reason for the sleeve length measurements on "click here" is because the shoulder seam is dropped. Instead of the usual 15" across the back, they are 19-20" for the smaller sizes. So if you add the "dropped shoulder" measurement to the sleeve length, it seems to be a normal long sleeve length.

Just a guess of course!!! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

It's adorable! However it's not for me because it is mostly acrylic. Especially because there is that turtleneck piece up around the neck....that would be so scratchy.{#emotions_dlg.scared} I couldn't stand it. I think these "faux wool" pieces he's done are so lovely, but the material is just not for me. So disappointed that he's using so much acrylic. I'm just not purchasing anything with that much acrylic.

Honored Contributor
On 10/17/2014 Karlakaye said:

JJM, I think the sleeve may be full length--it certainly does look like it in the photos. I think the reason for the sleeve length measurements on "click here" is because the shoulder seam is dropped. Instead of the usual 15" across the back, they are 19-20" for the smaller sizes. So if you add the "dropped shoulder" measurement to the sleeve length, it seems to be a normal long sleeve length.

Just a guess of course!!! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I went by the measurements shown not the photo. I know that for me anything close to 24" means its a full length sleeve.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼