Esteemed Contributor

New Logo Distressed Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Top

Does anyone know the item number and other info like colors of this new Logo top.  

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 9.02.30 PM.png

It was apparently shown at the 5pm show.  When I click on the item, I get a page with the message "We're sorry. We are currently having technical issues and apologize for the inconvenience."  Odd.

I've been looking for a 3/4 sleeve cotton top with a V-neck that fits me, and I do well with Logo.  Not a fan of ruffles so I want to get a good look.  I can call customer service but prefer to shop online to get a good look.  If someone has the number I would appreciate it.  Maybe that will help me access the item.

TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Logo Distressed Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Top

@NYCLatinaMe    I got the message "Item sold out".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Kachina624.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 did you see an item number, or just a page stating sold out?

Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe    No there wasn't even a picture, just text.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe- I got the same message as you received

1. Item not available

We're sorry.

We are currently having technical issues and apologize for the inconvenience. Please call 888-345-5788 to place your order.

It couldn't hurt to call to try to place an order.  Maybe there's a glitch.  That happens sometimes.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @qbetzforreal and @Kachina624 I don't know what the deal is.  It's a new item and this has happened in the past when quantities are limited.

So I remembered that, when QVC and my browser don't cooperate, the QVC App usually shows the info.  I found the item in the App, Items Recently on Air and watched the video and read the measurements, and I don't care for the ruffle, but this is a material I like, as well as the sleeves and the neckline.  Usually her necklines are high and her sleeves have all been long for a while (and my arms are kind of short, as I am) so I prefer 3/4.  The price is very high, but I just haven't seen anything like this in a long time.  So I went for it, called and placed my order

The item is available.  It's a glitch as @qbetzforreal said.

Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

A270323 is the item number.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe- You're welcome.  Enjoy your new top!

Honored Contributor

The website is having some problems today.  I cannot get into my account  but could get on the forums.  It is a cute top but a little pricey for anything distressed IMO.