Trusted Contributor

Re: New Host Katie w/Bob Mackie

She has comment nemerous times abouther singing and acting. 

Respected Contributor

She stated on that show, she  had theater & something else in that field, prior to QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@kjae wrote:

She was a singer and actress, therefore she already had skills.  I thought there were many strange moments, sorry to disagree..  

Do you have the right Katie McGee?  The QVC host was a traffic and entertainment reporter for CBS News in the New York/New Jersey market. 

She looked familiar to me, but I couldn't figure out where I had seen her before.  I live in NYC, so I must have seen her on our local news.

Honored Contributor

I know Bob Mackie has been here a very long time but I just starting wearing his clothes and I love them! Very well made and the fit is outstanding.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

If it's the woman with Bob Mackie on now, I wish she'd wear nice looking pants. Bob's items look very good.

Honored Contributor

I'd take any host with Bob but deliver me from Jacque Gonzales.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@kjae wrote:

She was a singer and actress, therefore she already had skills.  I thought there were many strange moments, sorry to disagree..  

Do you have the right Katie McGee?  The QVC host was a traffic and entertainment reporter for CBS News in the New York/New Jersey market. 

She looked familiar to me, but I couldn't figure out where I had seen her before.  I live in NYC, so I must have seen her on our local news.

We watched Katie for years.  I think she was on channel 4 before she went to channel 2.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StylishLady wrote:

If it's the woman with Bob Mackie on now, I wish she'd wear nice looking pants. Bob's items look very good.

@StylishLady,

That's Jacque Gonzales with Bob this afternoon. Those jeans she was wearing were atrocious! So inappropriate for his show imo. I don't think distressed jeans with holes look good on anyone. jmho.

Respected Contributor

Ironic that I'm looking at HSN right now and Giuliana is showing jeans with rips/holes. Dreadful. I don't even care for leather with visible imperfections.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@StylishLady wrote:

@StylishLady,

That's Jacque Gonzales with Bob this afternoon. Those jeans she was wearing were atrocious! So inappropriate for his show imo. I don't think distressed jeans with holes look good on anyone. jmho.

I actually like distressed jeans, but agree that her decision to wear them for a 2-hour Bob Mackie show was strange, putting it kindly.  Did you hear Bob say she looked like a farmer?  I thought I'd die laughing!!!