Honored Contributor

It's N.E.,  no one knows what the weather will.  No one knows it it will be a hot summer or cool summer so cover all your bases.  The Vineyard is an island so it will be cooler and the early mornings and nights can be cold.  A denim jacket is a good idea.  Also take a heavy sweater or sweat shirt.  

Respected Contributor

Just a suggestion, get a windscreen for the beach or lighweight beach tent. They fold or roll up to fit into the trunk.   the beaches are beautiful but the MV winds can be chilly and make for stinging sand storms.

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline

What is a wind screen - thanks 

@CatsyCline wrote:

Just a suggestion, get a windscreen for the beach or lighweight beach tent. They fold or roll up to fit into the trunk.   the beaches are beautiful but the MV winds can be chilly and make for stinging sand storms.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox   they look like this.  Amazon sells them, Etsy and Camping Gear websites:

Related image

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline

Thank you I have never seen anything like that

@CatsyCline wrote:

@I am still oxox   they look like this.  Amazon sells them, Etsy and Camping Gear websites:

Related image

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@CatsyCline

Thank you I have never seen anything like that

@CatsyCline wrote:

Related image

you're welcome!  another idea is a beach tent like this one. It gives shade as well as wind protection. the windows have roll down shades.  you can find these screens/tents on A m a z o n    (not sure of we can post links)

Tagvo Pip-Up beach tent: