Super Contributor

Need summer weight cardigan recs

Hi everyone, I saw Giuliana's drapefront cardigan TS on HSN yesterday but didn't buy mostly because I didn't like the shiny drape front part. I do like the look though! I wanted to ask for your recommendations - do you have any favorite summer weight cardigans that you love that you'd recommend? Thanks in advance for any feedback!Heart

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need summer weight cardigan recs

Yes, JJill has wonderful summer weight cardi's.  I like their cardi's better than what I find in the high  end department stores due to the weight.  They are fabulous.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE J. Jill and have tons of wearever cardigans, tanks and pants.

They are well made, last forever, don't wrinkle and look polished, yet not uptight.

They also have fantastic sales in the outlet section of their website.

Honored Contributor

Here's another vote for j jill, and I'll add their colors are yummy !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@pixiedust wrote:

Hi everyone, I saw Giuliana's drapefront cardigan TS on HSN yesterday but didn't buy mostly because I didn't like the shiny drape front part. I do like the look though! I wanted to ask for your recommendations - do you have any favorite summer weight cardigans that you love that you'd recommend? Thanks in advance for any feedback!Heart

If you liked the style of the TS cardigan, check out her line because she does this silhouette A LOT.  There are others in stock and some on clearance. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Talbots Charming Cardigans are great. They come in a ton of colors. Regularly they're $64.50. Right now, they're on sale for $29.99.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone! Heading over to check out Talbots and JJill.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I highly recommend you check out Evine for lightweight cardigans. I have purchased serveral of them recently. I wear them to work a lot. Well, I wear them the rest of the time, too. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought the Attitudes by Renee TSV a week or so ago A265361 and love it:

Attitudes by Renee Open Front Cascade Ombre Cardigan

Respected Contributor

I also purchased Attitudes by Renee TSV same as Vamp and just love it - very lightweight thinking of getting another color.