Super Contributor

Need help on buying right size of Issac's Tsv, is it the same sizing as D&C and Susan Graver?

Never bought anything of his before so don't know how his sizing runs. I wear a large in D&G, SG and QF.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need help on buying right size of Issac's Tsv, is it the same sizing as D&C and Susan Graver?

His cardigans run large...but I am getting this tunic in my regular size.

The actual measurements are available on-line or over the phone.

Contributor

Re: Need help on buying right size of Issac's Tsv, is it the same sizing as D&C and Susan Graver?

Depending on the garment style/fit, I'm in-between sizes XL and 1X for all you stated. Issac's tops tend to run smaller on me. I look at actual garment measurement chart to best target the size to order and read reviews. Only one review on this one so far and mentions running smaller in chest. I'm not sure if I ordered the right size, not much difference between XL & 1X. I don't want too fitted but I also don't too oversized ether. Sorry if my reply didn't help your decision.

Esteemed Contributor

For me, his sizing depends entirely on the garment, and the "click here" garment measurements are not always what they are when you get it home. For instance, I have three tee shirts in a large (have to take them up just a bit, but the medium was too tight), a cardigan in a small, and two of his Ikat floral French Terry jackets in mediums. I buy Denim & Co, SG, Isaac, and Liz Claiborne, and it's always a toss-up with all of them if a particular size will fit (I used to wear a medium in everything, now, who knows?). It's my own fault if I just get the wrong size or it's not flattering on me, but when the actual measurements are way off from what the garment measurements say they are, then that's a problem and QVC pays for my returns! And it's happening more and more lately.

Honored Contributor

For Isaac's line, I stay either true to size or size up. It just depends on the cut of the garment and the measurements.

Since it's a tunic, it has to fit well across the hips for me.

Trusted Contributor

There is 1 review from someone who already has the TSV. She said she ordered her regular Issac size of small, but it was too tight in the chest so she is exchanging it for the next size up. Her chest is 36D she said. Don't know if this means we need to think about sizing up or not. I think not having a zipper to easily get into it could be an issue too for fuller busted ladies.

Honored Contributor

I've bought a blazer & a knit t-shirt by IM & both ran large.