Contributor

NYDJ in the style Marilyn straight leg were on a special for. $59.99  on 12/05. I ordered for my niece but wasn't sure about sizing. So I ordered a 6T and a 8T 'both in the dark color which was Uinderground.  Figured I'd wrap one and if it didn't fit I'd have the other one.

Well I received the order and the 6T in the color requested. But the other was a 6 Regular and in a lighter co!or, I think Heavenly. I was so annoyed! But I decided to have her try them on and let her know what hapoened. Wrll, this was a fortunate mistake as they fit her perfectly. And she had two different looming pairs of jeans. I wrapped them up and she has to wait for Christmas. But, QVC what is happening with so many incorrect orders? I've shopped for years at QVC with no errors and this year has been ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

Very lucky indeed!  Lucky niece!

Honored Contributor

In general, and not talking about the Q.......Some delivery people delivering packages to the wrong house.  Sometimes wrong street.  

Private deliveries and trucks, not the regular well known trucks/companies. 

Well, I guess folks have other things on their mind(s).  

Wishing all well.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: NYDJ Surprise

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY 

Honey, where I live there is a "Lake Drive" and a "Lake Court".  Deliveries always get reversed!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Talcat   What is happening?  Same as everywhere else; lots if rushing around to get things shipped and new seasonal employees.  I've placed dozens of orders in the past few months and not one error.  I've been very happy with the speed and accuracy of shipping.

Sorry you were the one who got the booboo, but you could have easily returned it at no charge.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Talcat 

some months ago , I had the same thing happen with NYDJ jeans and it worked out for me too . If you send anything back and label it wrong item received be sure they don't charge you return shipping  becuse I have been charged return shipping on another item that was not what I ordered or that I sent back for exchange . They have staff at the returns center that charge you return shipping no matter what the circumsatnces are . Then you have to email  QVC to starighten it out ....

Honored Contributor

Re: NYDJ Surprise

[ Edited ]

@Talcat wrote:

NYDJ in the style Marilyn straight leg were on a special for. $59.99  on 12/05. I ordered for my niece but wasn't sure about sizing. So I ordered a 6T and a 8T 'both in the dark color which was Uinderground.  Figured I'd wrap one and if it didn't fit I'd have the other one.

Well I received the order and the 6T in the color requested. But the other was a 6 Regular and in a lighter co!or, I think Heavenly. I was so annoyed! But I decided to have her try them on and let her know what hapoened. Wrll, this was a fortunate mistake as they fit her perfectly. And she had two different looming pairs of jeans. I wrapped them up and she has to wait for Christmas. But, QVC what is happening with so many incorrect orders? I've shopped for years at QVC with no errors and this year has been ridiculous.

@Talcat   When I complained to CS about this several months ago, they blamed it (again) on the lack of the NC warehouse and newer employees not trained yet.

As much cwap left in inventory...most on clearance...it seems another storage facility is available somewhere.

Honored Contributor

Just be thankful that it all worked out for you and your niece.