Esteemed Contributor

Re: NORDSTROM "thumbs waaaay down"...

@patnap

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

Yeah, but just who are those unspeakable pieces for?

If The Onion did fashion, it would look like this.

@noodleann

If I had all the money in the world, I would not buy anything I posted.  In fact, I would not buy any if they were on sale for $20!!  LOL about The Onion!  

Respected Contributor

Too funny.  You had to go through 12 pages of new arrivals to find something as ugly as you posted here.  LOTS of cute stuff as I went through the pages, and even the pages with the funky stuff had some cute and classy items too.

Wondering if you'd have worked that hard to post ugly Nordstrom stuff last month?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You just had to mention that!  I'm not up on my gangsta fashion...please tell me this grill thingy is not permanent!  And what the heck is it supposed to represent anyway?

Image result for kendall jenner grill

@wildcat fan

Respected Contributor

uhh.......Somehow I don't think the target audience for these items is posting here. LOL

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

Too funny.  You had to go through 12 pages of new arrivals to find something as ugly as you posted here.  LOTS of cute stuff as I went through the pages, and even the pages with the funky stuff had some cute and classy items too.

Wondering if you'd have worked that hard to post ugly Nordstrom stuff last month?

You're saying all those things came from just 12 pages? That seems a pretty high atrocity-to-fashion ratio to me. Check out the picture of Lucille Ball. Honestly, it looks very much like one of the Nordstrom doozies.

The Empress's New Duds, if I ever saw them.

Esteemed Contributor

I see you found the grill found the grill photo @MacDUFF.  I guess she had to have one since little sis Kylie has been seen with her own.  Don't know if Kendall's hoodie is at Nordstrom, but it is a Burberry.

@Buck-i-Nana Not sure about your comment, but I wondered if you've seen MacDuff's other Nordstrom thread?  Here is a link:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/NORDSTROM-quot-likes-quot/td-p/3506757

I can tell she put a lot of effort into it.  I appreciate her efforts to give us a balanced look at what Nordstrom has to offer.  Thank you @MacDUFF!  😊

Respected Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

You're saying all those things came from just 12 pages? That seems a pretty high atrocity-to-fashion ratio to me. Check out the picture of Lucille Ball. Honestly, it looks very much like one of the Nordstrom doozies.

The Empress's New Duds, if I ever saw them.

No, that's NOT what I said.  I said I had to get to page 12 of the new arrivals to even find ONE, as in the first ugly item and there was only one on that page.

I should probably say thank you to the OP as I would probably never gone to check out the Nordstrom site otherwise and I found lots of wonderful stuff!

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I see you found the grill found the grill photo @MacDUFF.  I guess she had to have one since little sis Kylie has been seen with her own.  Don't know if Kendall's hoodie is at Nordstrom, but it is a Burberry.

@Buck-i-Nana Not sure about your comment, but I wondered if you've seen MacDuff's other Nordstrom thread?  Here is a link:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/NORDSTROM-quot-likes-quot/td-p/3506757

I can tell she put a lot of effort into it.  I appreciate her efforts to give us a balanced look at what Nordstrom has to offer.  Thank you @MacDUFF!  😊

@wildcat fan - I hadn't seen the other thread.  Thanks for the link.  Interesting that thread was started on Feb 7th.  Thanks for the confirmation.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF   The shoes, the shoes, these things cannot be unseen.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise