Trusted Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€NO A.M. Style Live Chat, 5/13 ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€

@I am still oxox ok sounds good, I have peach fuzz too, I started vag. Premarin 8 months or so ago and it is greatly less. Shine lol, a lot of shiny IT illumination girls today.

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1. I would like a good football game.

Nothing like the worry that comes with CC. Problems.  But can't do without them today.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama. Morning, how did you pull muscle?  Hope cold does not cause pain from coughing.

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays

I sleep weird.  Seriously, like a knotted up pretzel.  My legs can be going left and the rest of me going right - been like this since a kid.

I was feeling especially cold on Thursday night so I slept with the body pillow.  I think I was so curled up and knotted up under blankets that when I coughed during the night because of the cold, I just pulled something.

Actually it felt like I ripped something - it woke me up.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays  I have a minor case of winged scapula on my right side as it is.  According the the orthopedic/shoulder guy, not bad enough to require surgery, however my shoulder blade won't lay totally flat like most people.  My left shoulder is fine.

It was a recipe for disaster that night, lol.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama. Funny things that hurt us, I have had 2 back surgery, I unloaded two and half big trailers of dirt this week without problems, but sometimes I hurt myself getting clothes out of the dryer. I have not slept good since menopause.

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays  I've been incredibly lucky in regards to menopause.  I had total remove of all reproductive organs in December 2007.  My doctor told me before surgery, after this you will be in immediate menopause.  As I lay there on the gurney I said, so what does that mean?  Should I be worried about being bat-**it crazy when I wake up?

He said, we won't know until it happens.  Honestly, short of feeling it was the best decision I made in my life, no strange stuff.  I wasn't moody, I sleep like I'm in a coma.

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't you know it, I have DSW coupons for $ off and a free tote and there is nothing that I want online.

Esteemed Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

loveitorleaveit, sorry for the rain & having to cancel PT,  but enjoy your other plans.

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Thanks @twinny70 you do the same.  The birds are very happy tweeting and playing in the rain it's always fun to watch them.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Mother's Day ladies.

First time ever suffering with allergies good grief and what a mess.