Honored Contributor

NEEDING SOME INSPIRATION? Colors of the Season

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: NEEDING SOME INSPIRATION? Colors of the Season

your fashion choices are always beautiful.Do you dress like this?I am not usually that put together but it sure is nice to see someone who is.

Honored Contributor

@dex  I WISH! I'm working on what a wardrobe should be for me upon retirement!

i am a "textile" nut and so gain inspiration on days when I am sort of rainy and gray! 

Thank you for asking ❤️💙💜 Love for your "shares" and ideas too!

Honored Contributor

A few years after I retired, I became a snowbird between Long Island and southern Florida.  What do I miss most?  I know it's superficial, but it's fall and winter clothes.  I love the fabrtics and textures and colors of those seasons.  Of course, I hate the weather which demands them, so....

@LTT1Thanks for sharing the collection.  I haven't even walked into a clothing store for months now, so it's fun for me to see what's around even though it makes no sense for me to buy right now.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the beautiful pictures.  I have a bag that looks a lot like #6 and used to have a pair of shoes in merlot.  While I cannot wear this color near my face, I like it and can add it into my wardrobe as an accessory.  I really should look for another pair of shoes to go with the bag.  That would pull an outfit together.

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

@millieshops

I don't plan to buy any real expensive clothing at this time because we don't have "expensive" plans!  HOwever, I do love artistic things and sometimes like to add something unique here and there!

File Nov 28, 4 06 38 PM.jpegFile Nov 28, 4 07 08 PM.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@dosey  "paws and enjoy life"  -- your sign-off LOVE!

I can wear a burgandy marsala near my face well.  The colors of camel, tan and orange serve best as accessories for me!

What colors do you like up near your face best?

Honored Contributor

marsala-header-600x400.jpgimages.jpgc2639ce32107a93d7d405a5d2eac303d.gif

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@dosey  "paws and enjoy life"  -- your sign-off LOVE!

I can wear a burgandy marsala near my face well.  The colors of camel, tan and orange serve best as accessories for me!

What colors do you like up near your face best?

@LTT1  Hi, LTT!  My best colors are any shade of blue (esp. turquoise), purple, pink, red, and white.  I love green but cannot wear most shades.  I am thinking about adding it in through my accessories.  Kelly green is beautiful in the fall/winter.  Black is no good next to my face, so I keep it on my lower half.  LOL.  Gray, navy, and brown (cool tones) are my best neutrals.  What are your best colors?

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

@dosey

Thank you for asking!  A shade of bluish-lavender (which of all things is supposed to be my "power" color -- can you imagine trying to be "powerful" in THAT color? LOL; purple; blue-tones (not warm aquas); one of the BEST for me and it is hard to find is WATERMELON... I love this color.  And I think maybe lots of women love it -- it seems to sell out quickly when offered on the Q!  My "neutrals" are blue-gray and navy... I know... maybe we can find pictures of the color swatches on a google search, etc!  : )