Sooooooo gorgeous!!  Heart

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: My latest purchase, in the fashion? category

@elated wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bird mama, did you order the coat?  It's under $23.00 with a coupon provided on the website.  For that price I am thinking about getting one for me as well.  I'm just not sure about the sizing.  I'm wondering if I should go up a size.

What is the coupon code on the website?

I don't want to get the thread deleted by posting a code for another site.  But as soon as you go to the JCPenney site, the code is right on the home page.  I believe it ends today.

I looked on the site and there is no code. Many people post codes. You can't post links to other sites.

@elated, just for future reference, as I suspected my post with the coupon code was poofed for the reason that it contained a code. 

Trusted Contributor

The last 2 items I purchased were from QVC; A269778, the Susan Graver corduroy knit vest in wine, and A284708, the Denim & Co plaid scarf in blue and black.  Happy with both. 

Honored Contributor

@cerb, your items look very nice. I'm glad you are happy with them both.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Finally! My jacket arrived today. First I'll say I sized up 1 size to make sure there was room for heavier fall/winter wear. It was the right decision on sizing. I love the denim/fleece jacket. Perfect shade of denim, soft fleece. Jacket comes down to mid-rear area, so again that works for me. Arm length just right also. It is kind of stretchy so I can move around with it on with no problem.
The only issue was the long wait time for delivery. I think it was shipped from Maine, so maybe if you lived on the east coast the wait might not be so long.
Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1

I so happy your cute jacket was worth the wait!  Smiley Very Happy  Wear it in good health!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I just had a turtle neck from Susan Graver ,come today. It is clearance priced and it is really nice

People seem not to like her ,but I own a few of her garments ,and they all have been very nice.

I tried it on and it fits so nice. I ordered my regular size. It has a lot of great  reviews

The material is soft and silky ,and it is jet black, not some strange color

A282117

Honored Contributor

@cherry, I'm so glad you like your new SG t-neck. Enjoy it.