Valued Contributor
I needed a white top, not cotton but something a little slinkier. I called customer service to help. I had ordered a SG top in French Vanilla but it was definitely beige so it went back. Well this LOGO top was called frost. First off, the color was off white, way off white but I could have used it. Secondly, it was a generous cut and it was actually cute. But, and this is a big but, the material was tissue paper thin, so thin in fact you could see not only my bra but what was inside the bra, if you get my drift. And it was also VERY long. Now I understand why everyone always has on several layers. This top with S&H was over $52.00 and i know it would have disintegrated after the first wash. It truly should be priced no more than $19.99. So I have now wasted close to $20.00 to try on two tops that were not white. I guess I never learn.
Respected Contributor

Re: My first, and last , LOGO

I feel your pain. No more clothes shopping for me from QVC. 

Contributor

I Learned my lesson with Logo, too.  The tops are always adorable on TV and I ordered a number of them.  They all went back.  Most of those tops cannot stand on their own.  Need to be layered to look right and I am not a layering person.  My size doesn't allow that.  I finally took a good look at the models.  Alll tall, all very thin.  Dawned on me that these tops are for a younger, taller, thinner, person than I.   I just got carried away because her line is cute, just for a certain demographic ,  which didn't include me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reason I don't buy clothes from Q. I'm not paying shipping to get & shipping to send it back. I know with the way clothes are made today you have to try on every piece to see how it fits & no 2 of the same piece of clothing will fit the same guaranteed. I try to only purchase things I know I will be keeping. If I'm not sure most of the time I pass on the purchase. I have never bought any LOGO. It's looks very sloppy. Looks like you just pulled something from the garbage can.

Honored Contributor

I've never ordered Logo.  Eileen Fisher uses a similar fabric in many of their pieces and it's just not flattering at all on me not so much because it's see-through but because it has no structure. I love the Logo colors, but because I keep carrying EF into the dressing rooms and rejecting them, I won't even try Logo.

Everything doesn't have to be for everybody.  I get why some love Logo; I just need to buy something else.

Super Contributor

Last month, I returned a LOGO tank (color: Pearl).   I knew it was not stark white from other's comments, but returned due to an imperfection.  I called C.S. prior to returning.

For you,  next time simply call QVC, tell them that the "color swatches that appear on TV or .com were not as they appear" ... and CS will simply "make notation" in your account and you will not be charged for returns once they are received.   (Since you already returned those two items you mentioned apparently, perhaps it would be worth a phone call and simply ask for QVC to "credit you" for those return costs & original shipping!)

Valued Contributor

Poodle, you're right. I am not the demographic for LOGO and by the looks of my last Macy's plus size catalogue, not them either. I had really good luck with IM and Joan Rivers, especially for sweaters and tops, but neither line had the right white top I'm looking for.
Esteemed Contributor

I love my Logo items, and have many.  Frost is not a white.  You need to read reviews or watch the videos.  Lori does not do stark white.  As far as the material. I like thinner fabrics because of the fabulous drape.  If you are a shopper you will notice that the more expensive designer items are thinner fabrics, such as the previous reviewer mentioned Eileen Fisher.  Long tops are a must if you are wearing leggings.  Sorry to hear you were disappointed with your purchase.  Everyone has different tastes.

Honored Contributor

I have never seen a model, host or the designer look good in LOGO.  Much too long, and the fabric looks flimsy.  High prices for cheap fabric, no thank you.  I can see younger girls liking this line.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for the Logo line and not ever purchased, so I can't attest to the fabric, etc. That being said all that layering is just cray-cray. (Had to say it ~ just a goofy saying). I've never seen anyone in my demography wearing this style and I go somewhere four or five days a week. Oh, well. Plenty of other clothing choices out there. For those that love the line, enjoy and God bless.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein