Highlighted
Super Contributor

My Muxo by Camila Alves handbag came to me today (A214888)

It's so beautiful and the leather is so unusual. I love it. It's not like any other handbag I have ever owned. This one feels like raw leather yet it's very soft with a rough texture to it. It's also extremely lightweight and made very well. I bought the off-white one. It smells like a new saddle and my hubby says it smells like a new baseball glove.

Definitely not sending this baby back. It has a nice wide flat shoulder strap that looks like a belt. It's really too long but I'm sure I can have more holes punched in it to adjust it as it has a belt buckle on it. It looks western and upscale at the same time. It will be very jeans friendly.

I'm saving it for our vacation, well I might try it out a few times before that. A departure for the norm for me that's for sure.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View