Esteemed Contributor

I am enjoying Mary Beth and the D & Co show tonite....one host, laid back, easy sell...........no talking over eachother, no constantly checking herself in the monitor....she isn't telling everyone they would look good in everything....just a soft, informative sell................refreshing.

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth is today's "Ivory Girl".  She's lovely in every way.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Yes she is and so are you!  You know it's a joke among my friends about me watching QVC.  They sometimes watch it because they know I watch it.  I haven't met one person yet who has anything negative to say about Mary Beth.

My best friend adores her.  No matter what she's selling, my friend will sit and watch her.  She's honest.  She doesn't yell or talk over anyone.

I enjoy watching her also.  Hope you are well.

Honored Contributor

I really appreciate it when there is one person describing the merchandise, and I don't dislike Gary, I just don't think he is necessary.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Indeed, she has done a very nice job this evening.  I've enjoyed the show. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

She is still the BEST OF THEM ALL!!!!!  Just love her and always have.

Super Contributor

How enjoyable her show was tonight. There weren't any made-up words or other unnecessary chatting. She shows colors, details of the item, and gives suggestions for wearing the items. It was like "old times" when I actually enjoyed watching QVC. I didn't have to mute the sound because of the idiotic remarks that I hear sometimes. This will probably get shut out because the truth hurts!

Honored Contributor

I also enjoyed the program but cannot believe the $40 price tags on a lot of the tops/lightweight jackets.  Yes, it is enjoyable when women are not talking over each other.  The hard sell is on right now with Algenist.  OMG!  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  That jean jacket they sold tonight is awesome.  It's my favorite of all the Jean jackets the Q sells and is worth every cent.  I have 4 of them and the 5th, in light pink, came this evening just as she was saying it was sold out.   It's an inch or two longer than most and cut a little fuller through the bust and shoulders.   Very comfortable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Mary Beth is from old school QVC.  SHe doesn't need a vendor rep to explain the products features and attributes. SHe does her homework and doesn't need a vendor rep to hold her hand.  SHe can present products without help.