Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne TS-Ottoman Stitch Cardigan

[ Edited ]

Marla has the TS at midnight- love the olive gray! 

418-618 $60 MarlaWynne Ottoman Stitch Cardigan with Pin Brooch 
There's something irresistibly timeless about MarlaWynne's design aesthetic: it's ever so present and yet, everlasting. This cardigan carves out a stylish niche for the day-to-day that translates through the seasons. The brooch gives it a polished edge so the piece can be styled to accommodate a myriad of looks. Versatility makes dressing impeccably an easy feat - thanks Marla!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne TS-Ottoman Stitch Cardigan

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

That's the color I like too. Just don't know if I need another cardigan. How much is it?

Honored Contributor

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

That's the color I like too. Just don't know if I need another cardigan. How much is it?

@Mtnbikegirl-pricing is 60, 3 flex pay + 6 s&h. $5 off addtl cardi's & other qualifying items like the coordinating tank + free s&h for the addtl items. The Ottoman stitch is substantial, so pricing is good. 

There are also new Butterfly tops posted!

Trusted Contributor

I really like the matching tank, but I'm petite, so I always worry that the armholes will be too large.  Also love that butterfly top.

Honored Contributor

I love the pink color, and I like the length.  That being said, the style is just not me.  It looks like it's well made, but it looks boxy. 

I know many love this line, but I have yet to be wowed by anything unfortunately, lol, or maybe fortunately (not spending money). Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I like the TS.  It's nice that Marla brought in XXS for this one too for those who would have to bump up to HSN's XS.  I would think the cardigan would look overwhelming if worn too big, and this would be particularly true for those of us who are smaller than XS and not very tall. I'm leaning toward Sand/Soft White or the Curry (the golden color).  

Honored Contributor

Amy Morrison kicked off the TS last night and I saw her do the hour before wearing this. When she first came on, I thought she was wrapped in a blanket. I'm not sure how tall Amy is or what size but I thought it overwhelmed her.
Valued Contributor

Thank you Chi-town!! I am still deciding if I need another cardigan (lol). It looks nice on everyone.