Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Spring Collection + Feb 9th Today's Special!

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sunshine45 @Roni18 - happy to read about your delight! I won't get to open my packages until this weekend. I had a feeling that TSV piped topper is one to have in multiples.  Just love the eternally classic Chanel colors & style. I'm collecting the teal items first, but I want them all, lol. 

I have the white button down shirt from last visit with the front vents. Beautifully designed & the fit is perfect. I def want a black shirt. 

Oh how I wish I bought that handbag! 

Excited to see the new Layers collection.  Seems like Sydney has injected a new dimension to MW designs. 

Marla posted on her Facebook page that she's going to bring back some old favorites in Nov & she's asking for input, what do we want MW fans @emmysmom & all???

16707417_1266721246731048_3032200109570054070_o.jpg

Yes, HSN is 'stretching' my fashion budget Woman Tongue

I loved the chenille cowl neck sweater she had a couple of years ago.. I'd like to see her bring back the woven tote bag in different colors..I think you'd like it Chi! I have it in the black/white and the other is the taupe/mushroom color, (they're reversible so that makes them so versatile!) Been using them since I got them..still look like new!..of course it goes with the matching pants, tops..I would love to see it in some spring/summer  colors..shell pink?? soft teal..rose. Oh to be a designer! Yes, my budget is totally stretched out! Sorry you missed out on the bag..she said it's coming back! Its only because you told me there were some back in stock, that I got mine! My precious angel! Thanks again..! Thats what I've been waiting for since last year..the price was better then expected and I got a coupon that worked..that was my Valentine! Also bought the Wendy trench coat in the faux suede, grey leopard print..$29! Should get it tomorrow..maybe some of her handbags will appear..would love the silver..I keep watching..xoxox

@emmysmom - that chenille sweater sounds great! I've only shopped MW line for a couple of years, so I'm interested to read what others want and to see her bring back some winners.

So happy for you that you got the new bag. I didn't buy it b/c I just bought 2 GILI bags and several more from the final Sharif event. I will certainly pick up that triangle bag when it's restocked. 

I absolutely adore this Sharif Marrakech bag. Got it in a deep rich brown. It's unique and exotic. $160 free s&h

Sharif Marrakech Leather Tapestry Satchel Set

View videoSharif Marrakech Leather Tapestry Satchel with Cosmetic Pouch

487-914

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I bought the pink TS, matching shell and black sheath dress.  I swore I would not buy from this line again but was up all night watching the snow so was sucked in.

The topper appears to be a few sizes too big on the model.

16422543_1253355021401004_1853166779375170847_o.jpg

I had two codes so also purchased this

MarlaWynne Long-Sleeve Contrast Piped Topper

and this

MarlaWynne Drama Jacket with Pockets

If I have to make returns, I used their credit card so I get shipping back as Spendable Kash.

I received all my items and they are all keepers.

I think this is a first (for me), no returns.

Respected Contributor

@lulu2

I love the pink topper with the black dress.  I wish I had gotten it.  I did get the same rose combination that you purchased.  I love it!   I keep checking back to see if the black dress comes back in stock!

Respected Contributor

@emmysmom- This was my 1st time trying the butterfly tee and I love it!  So comfy and it looks cute.   Yes, an MW club sounds good (but expensive!)

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

That Sharif bag is beautiful.   I am currently carrying the one I got about a year ago.  I haven't carried my "Cleopatra" tote yet.  The colors look better for Spring.  Hmmm- it would look great if I got that Marla topper in the Yellow/Green color- Hmm...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Her sketches are just lovely.  They do not translate into the real look though!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@lulu2

that black and white kimono topper is definitely on my wish list.

looks like it can be used year round.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Spring Collection - Apr 23rd new items/show

For new show on Apr 23rd. Sneak peeks from Marla's facebook. 

Jackson Pollack inspired prints. Feather weight viscose & nylon sweater duster

17626491_1309056369164202_5533616854941628447_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Sea glass color for Apr collection Heart

17634373_1309074452495727_5568766439437069644_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

17637080_1313595095376996_6174516113251772337_o.jpg