Respected Contributor

Just flipping through the channels and saw that Marla Wynne was on again on HSN.  She has some new items. 

Respected Contributor

Her prices are high.

I find most of her tops hit me at the worst possible place on my body and so much of it is very boxy.  For me to get the fit on my overly ample bustline, I'm swallowed by the piece.

Trusted Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

Her prices are high.

I find most of her tops hit me at the worst possible place on my body and so much of it is very boxy.  For me to get the fit on my overly ample bustline, I'm swallowed by the piece.

@Buck-i-Nana I agree.  Very much an Eileen Fisher fit and look.  I do have a couple fo pieces which fit nicely but most are rather boxy and not flattering for those of us with hourglass figures.

Respected Contributor

I liked her flatterfit pants, wearing them today actually.  I mostly like them because I got the petite and they are exactly the right length for me!  Love not having to get things hemmed. 

I do have one top and like it,  just wish it was longer.  I am big busted too.  I also have a "drama kimono" which I got on sale and love.  It is a bit too big but I decided to keep it because they were sold it in a smaller size by the time I purchased. 

I do like the look of some of her long sweaters and dusters, but I've decided not to purchase anything this time around.