Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Has anyone worn these fashions from the other channel?

Yes, and I love her stuff.  it always has a unique little something that gives it flair.  Her clothing is somewhat pricey, but worth it.  Wears well, stylish, and lasts forever.

Esteemed Contributor

I have multiple tops, sweaters, and dresses from this line, all lovely pieces. Nothing cheap about the line. I can't wear her pants because they are not long enough and dont necessarily flatter my narrow shape. However, for the people who can wear them, they are a fav.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I did try a couple of her tops and one cardigan.  Loved the fabric and style - unfortunately I found them to be too short - plenty of room width wise but hit at above waist not a good look for me so sadly had to return.  I notice she wears this kind if top and on her it looks good.

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered a number of items.  Unfortunately I found my return was close to 50%. Some quality was great but some was not worth the price.

Esteemed Contributor

Well made, but way over-priced....as is most of their clothing lines.

Honored Contributor

In this economy, everything is overpriced whether it is well made or not.  Lowest wages and highest prices and you DO NOT get what you pay for either way, cheap or expensive.

Honored Contributor

one of my top five favorite lines on shopping channels......i have good luck with sizing on her items and i love how she uses different fabrics, shapes, and designs. she is definitely not your run of the mill ordinary designers. i buy some of her items at full price and some of her items when they get marked down. unfortunately, sometimes when you wait you miss out on her items.

marla is great about giving sneak peeks of her designs and colors on her facebook page AND she answers your questions there.

there is currently a coupon available for hsn and if you put the word coupons in their search bar it will come up.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein