Super Contributor

Re: March Into Spring; It's a New Month of Linea Styling!

Wearing Yellow lace top and skirt, navy ponte TSV jacket, gold chubby hoops, low wedge Joan & David shoe in muted gold.

Lots of compliments on lace items.

Valued Contributor

On 3/26/2014 LDOlvr said:

Wearing Yellow lace top and skirt, navy ponte TSV jacket, gold chubby hoops, low wedge Joan & David shoe in muted gold.

I sure wish it was warm enough here to wear what you're wearing! It doesn't feel like spring is ever going to break the winter barrier in our neck of the woods. We'll be heading out for an early dinner soon, & I'm wearing my navy ponte slim pants, the WK lapis T neck & matching cardigan, a Ripka turq bead bracelet, Ripka dangle hoop earrings, & a pair of turq & iolite stack rings. Black leather booties & a camelhair coat. Ugh.

Super Contributor

On 3/26/2014 WNYgal said:
On 3/26/2014 LDOlvr said:

I sure wish it was warm enough here to wear what you're wearing! It doesn't feel like spring is ever going to break the winter barrier in our neck of the woods. We'll be heading out for an early dinner soon, & I'm wearing my navy ponte slim pants, the WK lapis T neck & matching cardigan, a Ripka turq bead bracelet, Ripka dangle hoop earrings, & a pair of turq & iolite stack rings. Black leather booties & a camelhair coat. Ugh.

It was 37 degrees this morning, and rained all day. I'm inside, so I don't care about the weather!

Honored Contributor

Wearing the cadet blue WW WK sweater over the gray ponte knit pants. Small goldtone Monet hoop earrings with rope design and my Sarah Coventry cross.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

A72448 Linea WK Tneck in Black
A09484 Linea Ribbed Knit Pencil Skirt in Black
A251592 Linea Animal Print Cardi Black/White (Love, Love, Love! & lots of compliments - the guys in the office say it's a "neat" abstract print)

Black sheers with Rieker Rebecca Black Leather ankle boots

Turquoise gemstone jewels mixed with Sterling rings & bracelets

AW Black Calfhair Leather Hobo

A72210 George Simonton Double Weave Funnel Collar Jacket in Red
Black Leather gloves + Big, Black Sunglasses

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Turquoise Chandelier Earrings

George Simonton Fully Lined Double Weave Funnel Collar Jacket

Great design by George - Perfect for this time of year!

Honored Contributor

Still waiting for spring to show up here!! LOL

Wearing the Bob Mackie poly/spandex faux wrap 3/4 sleeve top in black (A251766) over my black PK pants.

Wearing 1928 jewelry on ears and neckline.

Metropolis Earrings

Signature Black Bead Gold Multi Chained Necklace

Valued Contributor

Spring is around the corner and I have been home with a cold and allergies. Finally feeling better today but resting to make sure I don't relapse.

Monday (when I thought I could tough it out) I wore the navy ponte pants and matching zip up jacket over a navy, mint green, and grey argyle cashmere sweater with the love knot necklace in silver, silver hoops and silver bangles. I found a perfect geometric scarf with navy, mint, and turquoise that works beautifully and protects my neck from the chill still in the air.

(By the way this cashmere sweater is on sale at Kohl's for $25 dollars down from $125)

Tuesday (when I was feeling awful but had some business that couldn't be put off) I wore the ruby pants from last fall with the black WK long-sleeve crew neck sweater, the PK black cardigan with black short 9West boots and Jai jewelry.

JAI John Hardy Sukhothai Sterling Twist Design Hinged Cuff - J286019

JAI John Hardy Sukhothai Sterling Signature Twist Stud Earrings - J284732

JAI John Hardy Bali Lanna Sterling/14K Accent Pear Pendant - J280854

Wednesday and today I have been sleeping and lounging around in my LDO ponte leggings with Isaac Mizrahi 3/4 sleeve t-shirts. Comfortable as pjs.

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essentials 3/4 Sleeve Knit T-Shirt - A240829

Super Contributor

Happy Friday! Still lots of snow hangin' round, but the streets & walkways are clear - Yeah! Can wear some of my favorite boots that aren't weather-treated with NO worries!

A72448 Linea WK Tneck in Topaz
A229475 Linea Blazer w/Seaming Detail in Topaz
DG2 Skinny jeggings in Black Denim

Merino socks w/Frye Melissa Logo Black/Brown Riding Boots

African Saturn Jasper & Onyx Gallery necklace w/matching earrings set in Sterling (Jay King)

A72210 George Simonton Double Weave Funnel Collar Jacket in Black
(Swing style that goes easily over my Linea jacket with ease + comfort)

A236561 orYany Taylor X-body in Black, Black Leather gloves, Retro Black Cat Eye Sunglasses

Have a great weekend everyone! We're hoping for continued SUNSHINE!

Honored Contributor

Had an early morning meeting today and wore the spruce green dolman sleeve reversible sweater (A92295) over the walnut PK pants. Wore some goldtone with dark green enamel earrings and pendant by 1928 jewelry company.

Honored Contributor

No Linea in several days. Heading for the market today to get supplies for the weekend. Our rain continues. LDO black and grey tortoise zip jacket, WK black V-neck, black jeans, black woven loafers (Ferragamo), gunmetal watch, large gunmetal bangle, tricolor rings, large sliver hoops, black patchwork leather bag (Sharif).