Honored Contributor

Re: March 3 TSV- Lisa Rinna Collection Regular Banded Bottom Knit Crop Pants

@jackthebear - stalk the QVC  website product page. I think you can still get one, but you might have to wait a few weeks .

My orders have shipped so I'm not sure if there could still be cancelled orders or credit card declines.

I was able to snag one top in black that shipped but my order for the white/ivory is on Waitlist. There are prob hundreds on waitlist. Some will cancel.

There are prob some orders on check hold that will drop out.

And of course returns. 

What color & size do you want? If I see it pop in, I will send you a notification

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@jackthebear - stalk the QVC  website product page. I think you can still get one, but you might have to wait a few weeks .

My orders have shipped so I'm not sure if there could still be cancelled orders or credit card declines.

I was able to snag one top in black that shipped but my order for the white/ivory is on Waitlist. There are prob hundreds on waitlist. Some will cancel.

There are prob some orders on check hold that will drop out.

And of course returns. 

What color & size do you want? If I see it pop in, I will send you a notification

xxxs in white or that taupe

thanks

I should have put it on WL, but that price.....

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I especially liked her dramatic long sleeveless tunic! I seriously considered it but for two things: a)the price was prohibitive and b) I own 2 very similar tops already

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love Jackie's look. Got the flowy top in white and the TSV pants in black. 

The flowy top s/b a TSV!

a278424.jpg

I love this top but think the price is high, and I have been looking for something like in the stores but nothing...debating 

@jackthebear - I too think pricing is high for this top & others. I would have picked up more tops if not for the high pricing.

But I made an exception for this flowy top, bought the black and white. I will wear skinny tanks under the shear top. 

Last year when they 1st sold it, it flew out the door and sold out immediately.  We were hoping they would bring it back as a TSV. Once again the white sold out immediately.  Not sure about the other colors, but I think it would do well as a TSV priced under $ 50 with free s&h. Hope Q makes it happen

@Chi-town girl, I missed this top again because I kept hesitating about size and whether to buy a large or medium. The Lisa Rinna and Sandra Bennett presentation did not include size and fit information. Reviews include many comments about large this top runs, but some say true-to-size.

I am excited for you that you were able to order the black and the white. Would you please report back on fit? I would so appreciate it! Some may pop back in stock, and hopefully it will be brought back (as a TSV with your price and free ship suggestions!). Thanks!

P.S. I cannot decode the size chart -- am going to call Customer Service to get a translation! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

In the past, D&C has sold in excess of 100,000 of a clothing item.  Other products on QVC have sold 200,000.  I don't really care what the final number is, if I like it, I buy it and if I don't like the item, I'm not buying it.  I don't care if a million people order it or 100 people.

Just because people buy the clothing doesn't mean they like the vendor.  My guess is most people don't even know what Lisa said and many who do know don't care.  I wouldn't have known if I hadn't read it here because I don't do Twitter. 

That being said, the pants wouldn't be for me but they are definitely on trend right now and that is what people have been asking for.  I thought Amy looked really cute in the regular length but I didn't care for them cropped on the others.        

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

In the past, D&C has sold in excess of 100,000 of a clothing item.  Other products on QVC have sold 200,000.  I don't really care what the final number is, if I like it, I buy it and if I don't like the item, I'm not buying it.  I don't care if a million people order it or 100 people.

Just because people buy the clothing doesn't mean they like the vendor.  My guess is most people don't even know what Lisa said and many who do know don't care.  I wouldn't have known if I hadn't read it here because I don't do Twitter. 

That being said, the pants wouldn't be for me but they are definitely on trend right now and that is what people have been asking for.  I thought Amy looked really cute in the regular length but I didn't care for them cropped on the others.        

I don't think many viewers know the vitriol Lisa R has spewed out.  I also think some know and don't care.  That is their prerogative.  As I've stated numerous times, I used to think LR was adorable, spunky and I liked a lot of her clothes--albeit they were very overpriced.

I watch the Housewives, and I can't get past how nasty she's been to Kim R.  

I thought the pants were kind of cute. They looked good on some and looked dreadful on others.   

Lisa looks good in everything so it's hard to gauge anything if one just looks at her.  I did not see the shows, for the most part, as I was at a convention in Orlando.  I did see a few pictures of her in them--she has a super cute shape and looks fabulous in anything she puts on.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@MsLomo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love Jackie's look. Got the flowy top in white and the TSV pants in black. 

The flowy top s/b a TSV!

a278424.jpg

I love this top but think the price is high, and I have been looking for something like in the stores but nothing...debating 

@jackthebear - I too think pricing is high for this top & others. I would have picked up more tops if not for the high pricing.

But I made an exception for this flowy top, bought the black and white. I will wear skinny tanks under the shear top. 

Last year when they 1st sold it, it flew out the door and sold out immediately.  We were hoping they would bring it back as a TSV. Once again the white sold out immediately.  Not sure about the other colors, but I think it would do well as a TSV priced under $ 50 with free s&h. Hope Q makes it happen

@Chi-town girl, I missed this top again because I kept hesitating about size and whether to buy a large or medium. The Lisa Rinna and Sandra Bennett presentation did not include size and fit information. Reviews include many comments about large this top runs, but some say true-to-size.

I am excited for you that you were able to order the black and the white. Would you please report back on fit? I would so appreciate it! Some may pop back in stock, and hopefully it will be brought back (as a TSV with your price and free ship suggestions!). Thanks!

P.S. I cannot decode the size chart -- am going to call Customer Service to get a translation! Smiley Happy

@MsLomo - yes, I will post a review of the TS pants and the flowy top. My order for the black top shipped, white is still on backorder.

The sizing for the cami suggests it runs small across the bust and the sheer top is supposed to be loose, not tight. I ordered 1 size up from my usual Q size for tops. I want it loose & flowy. 

And I want some of the other tops so I hope those that purchased will post reviews. Nice collection. I'm almost ready for Spring!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl, thanks so much for your guidance, just in case one pops back in stock. I look forward to reading your review, and hopefully others will post, too. Smiley Happy I am also ready for Spring!

Honored Contributor

@MsLomo wrote:

@Chi-town girl, thanks so much for your guidance, just in case one pops back in stock. I look forward to reading your review, and hopefully others will post, too. Smiley Happy I am also ready for Spring!

@MsLomo - I rec'd the TSV pants in black and the sheer flowy top in black Heart Both are keepers! 

The fabric and design of the pants is nice. I would like to pick up a few more colors. My usual size small fits perfectly. 

I did size up for the flowy top based on the garment sizing info b/c I'm fuller busted and that was a good decision. The cami is ok but I would have preferred a tank that can be worn with a bra. I will wear skinny tanks under the sheet top, the cami for at home as a pj top. 

I have 2 tops on waitlist, the sheer top in white and the sheer striped top in black/white. The sheer white flowy top will be awesome for the summer with a variety of the skinny tanks in vibrant spring/summer colors. That top s/b a TSV!!!

Anyone else get their orders? Would love reviews esp for the new tops & jackets. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl, thank you so much for the review! Interesting that you sized up to accommodate the chest. I, too, am a different size on top (due to bust) and am typically concerned that an item that fits in the chest will be swimming in the hips. This piece is meant to be flowy at the hips, so that's good. I hope the waitlist comes through for you so that you are able to get this top in white, too. Thanks again!