Respected Contributor

Re: March 3 TSV- Lisa Rinna Collection Regular Banded Bottom Knit Crop Pants

I would like these better if they weren't a crop pant, but full length. But I understand others like that for summer.  Also agree that they look better on the larger models.  Not sure why they are so much snugger fitting in the regular size?

Honored Contributor

A288535 Black ooh love the style! Needed new black dress pant.
Honored Contributor

the banded bottom look is an easy pass for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Love this dress Heart

A289006
Lisa Rinna Collection Regular Striped Knit Maxi Dress

a289006.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
A288535 Black ooh love the style! Needed new black dress pant.

These are sharp!

A288535
Lisa Rinna Collection Relaxed Crepe Trouser Pants

a288535 (1).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

So, I am looking at the presentation now.  I am a size 16 in pants and it struck me that in the plus sizes, it's an entirely different pant.  The missy sizes are a skinny banded bottom which is why I said it would not work for me but in the plus it's a fuller leg and I think a tad longer.  They have the dark haired plus size model hanging in the background but they should move her up to give plus size ladies a better look.  I was thinking no way....but now that I see it....and the 4 Easy Pays....I'll  try a pair for summer wear. 

The pants are not different. They are banded at the bottom but have the zipper. I am thinking when you unzip them, they are not banded. I think if you zip them, you will have the banded bottom. That will be a completely different look and I don't think it will be flattering because it will emphasize any figure flaws. If it grabs you at your ankles and it is straight from the waste down that will not be a good look.  I don't like when you can see the line of the pockets . To each their own.

Honored Contributor

Love the way they have styled Jackie tonight in the various pieces, including this top in the orchid color with white jeans. Fabulous! 

A277013
Lisa Rinna Collection Mesh Panel Knit Top with Camisole

a277013.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Incredible! How slim Maria looks in TSV!! Debunks comments that say adds weight. Then again, Haters gonna hate. Oh well!💁
Honored Contributor

I've been debating, I love it but it's a little pricey.  And then Maria came out in all black....that top, the tsv pants, her hair, the bag and shoes...wow.  Mama's gotta have that top.  Maria could be my sister, so I love it when they show things on her.  We have the same build, same hair color.  I am going to order that top and then I am going to bed!

QVC Customer Care