Honored Contributor

Re: March 3 TSV- Lisa Rinna Collection Regular Banded Bottom Knit Crop Pants

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

So, I am looking at the presentation now.  I am a size 16 in pants and it struck me that in the plus sizes, it's an entirely different pant.  The missy sizes are a skinny banded bottom which why I say it would not work for me but in the plus it's a fuller leg and I think a tad longer.  They have the dark haired plus size model hanging in the background but they should mover her up to give plus size ladies a better look.  I was thinking now way....but now that I see it....and the 4 Easy Pays....I'll  try a pair for summer wear. 

Yes! Maria looks great. Im Size Medium lost weight from Size XL.

She does look great but she doesn't look like a Medium at all, a Large probably.  I'm not as tall as she is but we have a similar build and I love the look of those pants on her.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

So, I am looking at the presentation now.  I am a size 16 in pants and it struck me that in the plus sizes, it's an entirely different pant.  The missy sizes are a skinny banded bottom which why I say it would not work for me but in the plus it's a fuller leg and I think a tad longer.  They have the dark haired plus size model hanging in the background but they should mover her up to give plus size ladies a better look.  I was thinking now way....but now that I see it....and the 4 Easy Pays....I'll  try a pair for summer wear. 

She does look great but she doesn't look like a Medium at all, a Large probably.  I'm not as tall as she is but we have a similar build and I love the look of those pants on her.

I meant I'm size medium. Used to be large to ex large. Sorry lol
Honored Contributor

Possibly the most unattractive, unflattering pair of pants I've ever seen on QVC. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

What I don't understand, Why people have to be snarky. If the TSV isn't for you don't buy. Sizes are selling out means someone likes the style.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

LOL  It wasn't you, it was me.  It's pass my bedtime and I'm loopy...lol   Congrats on that weight loss, I know how much work it takes. 

Super Contributor

I grabbed the black, I liked how they looked w the sneakers , cute and casual.
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

LOL  It wasn't you, it was me.  It's pass my bedtime and I'm loopy...lol   Congrats on that weight loss, I know how much work it takes. 

No problem, Enjoy the TSV you'll get alot of use. Comfortable and Stylish. Don't listen to the negitive comments.🙋
Frequent Contributor

I thought these pants were really cute.  Great for summer with some flip flops and a flowy tank.  Super comfortable.  The look is not for everyone, if it's not for you that's cool too.  

Honored Contributor

@GinzTonic wrote:
I grabbed the black, I liked how they looked w the sneakers , cute and casual.

I'm thinking about the black for the same reason. 

Wow, over 10,000 sold already!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love Jackie's look. Got the flowy top in white and the TSV pants in black. 

The flowy top s/b a TSV!

a278424.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri