Frequent Contributor

Making The Cut (Heidi) - Last Episode (Not a Spoiler Just a Question)

For any of you watching the series I would love to hear your comments on the "dress?" Heidi wore for the finale.  I am not a fan of her clothing choices but that last one was probably the worst thing I've ever seen her wear.  I thought it was extremely trashy looking and she should have worn something that didn't put so much emphasis on her rather than the finalists.  Thoughts?

Valued Contributor

Re: Making The Cut (Heidi) - Last Episode (Not a Spoiler Just a Question)

I agree with you. It was trashy, and bordering on vulgar IMO. I am no prude, but that dress may as well have been topless.

Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison  - Is this the dress??  Geez....no words....

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@OutofMadison  - Is this the dress??  Geez....no words....

Yes, that's the one.

Respected Contributor

How could anyone possibly think they look good in that dress. The dress is hideous😬

Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison 

IMO it’s diffucult to make Heidi look bad in anything, but this does. I don’t always like her outfits, but usually whatever she wears looks good on her. 

I haven’t been able to watch her new fashion competition because we’re not Prime members. Was it worth It? Did you enjoy the show more or less than Project Runway? 

Esteemed Contributor

Love the show and Heidi and she usually looks good in everything but when I saw her in that dress my boobs started aching.

Valued Contributor

I wish I had seen the picture before I watched the show, or I wouldnt have watched it. (haven't seen the last episode yet) Anyone who wears a dress that ugly and that unflattering, not to mention as someone else said, vulgar, should absolutly NOT be judging other's fashion. Especially when there was a million dollars at stake. 

Valued Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@OutofMadison 

IMO it’s diffucult to make Heidi look bad in anything, but this does. I don’t always like her outfits, but usually whatever she wears looks good on her. 

I haven’t been able to watch her new fashion competition because we’re not Prime members. Was it worth It? Did you enjoy the show more or less than Project Runway? 

I liked it about as much as Project Runway. I think she copied the new format from America's Next Top Model, with the traveling to different countries. I appreciated that on many of the shows she did not wear make up...or at least not overly and thought that very brave of her. But when I saw that that last dress.....sheesh. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed it more than Project Runway because there was no gimmics ... like make a dress from items you get at a candy store. And it wasn't entirely a "sewing" contest, although you really did need to know how to sew to do well. I binged watched the epiodes and enjoyed them.

The clothes were not all outlandish because they had to have one item that was suitable to be sold on Amazon. Lastly I liked it because there wasn't a lot of drama between participants. 

Edited to add ... holy cow was that dress unattractive and trashy. Heidi will say a dress is too short, then she wears dresses that are way too short and then this contraption that looked like a space costume w/ her boobs smooshed up to there. Yeesh!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."