Honored Contributor

Re: Love Isaac's tsv but.......

I don't care for it.  I don't wear short sleeve tops unless they are t shirts on a 98 degree day.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Just glancing at the photo on the home page the TSV looks too fitted for me, the sleeves are too short & the neckline too high.

The colors & fabric look nice though.

It looks VERY fitted.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Just glancing at the photo on the home page the TSV looks too fitted for me, the sleeves are too short & the neckline too high.

The colors & fabric look nice though.

It looks VERY fitted.

Finally, Tired of the over sized tops. Not a look I aspire to.
Respected Contributor

I like Pima but Why would a summer top need a super high neckline? Just silly, and I'd be sweating in it. 

Esteemed Contributor

If you don't have thin arms .....you look like a football player in that sleeve...

Valued Contributor

I totally agree about the sleeve length.  It's actually quite odd - not quite a cap, but not a short sleeve either.  I was so excited that this was going to be a TSV today.  I finally broke down and ordered a couple of the IM 3/4 sleeve pima cotton shirts that was a TSV probably almost a year ago.  I LOVE these shirts.  The quality of the cotton is amazing and they fit like a dream.  I was excited that there was going to be a short sleeve pima cotton shirt as a TSV but was extremely disappointed when I saw the sleeve length.  There have been complaints about the sleeve length for years, but the designers just don't seem to listen.  I don't think most women feel comfortable in a cap sleeve unless they're very, very thin or very, very buff.  What a disappointment because I would have ordered several colors!

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

If you don't have thin arms .....you look like a football player in that sleeve...

ITA

I think it's very unflattering.  I don't "understand" the aura of some of his TSV's, and this one is a miss.

I think it's too short too-at least on the models it is.

Respected Contributor

I thought the TSV was supposed to be a lace dress?

Valued Contributor

I've been wanting to try his clothes for a long time, but at my age those short sleeves won't do a thing for my arms. I so wish he would make them a little longer..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

I have 2 Isaac T shirts that have this sleeve and find it covers what I need it to.