Respected Contributor

Re: Loki here's another challenge for you

[ Edited ]

I can't thank you enough lolakimino!! 

Sox is right, you are a beautiful soul!! You have such an eye for style and run with it! Hugs to you!

Thanks to all who like/love the dress.  It is for a very, very special occasion.

Now I am armed and dangerous with the credit card to get these goodies.

Respected Contributor

Where is the dress from?

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

Where is the dress from?

@bri20

Eliza J.- Dillard's, Nordstrom, etc. have it.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @lolakimono.

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Melania

I just saw these at Anthropologie. Cat Very Happy

Of course, they are at $100 now, but sold out in a 7. They do have a 6.5 though or an 8.  I don't know if you could call CS and see if anyone has returned them to a store, as they are an internet only item.  

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

I need you expert advice and your discerning eye for shoes for a dress I am thinking of getting. Thank you so much in advance. 

Product Image, click to zoom

Beautiful dress!  I'd totally wear that.  I'd buy a pair of Kate Spade earrings or a pair of Nadri earrings (Nordstrom).

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melania

My dress came today.  I think it's going back.  My bodice is lined with a beigey off white.  I'm pale but it looks like I have a tank top underneath.  

I am so disappointed.  I thought about dyeing the lining with tea.

Respected Contributor

Lola, I love those shoes!! I will see if I can locate them...do you have a style name or number? 

I don't live near any so I womder if they would ship them to me.

I found these...what do you thinkhttp://a9.zassets.com/images/z/3/6/7/6/2/1/3676219-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg?

I know they are not high end but I liked the hidden platform and with the 3" heel it was really balanced well.

The lace is very hard to see.

Lulu, I am sorry your dress looked like that. Mine isn't white at all. It's nude and looks natural with the see through sleeves.

Honored Contributor

Melania wrote:.

Lulu, I am sorry your dress looked like that. Mine isn't white at all. It's nude and looks natural with the see through sleeves.

@Melania

I'm wondering if they changed the lining. (you've had yours awhile)  If you enlarge the photo on Nordstrom's site, you can see how light my lining is. (that's why I asked you about it)

I am so disappointed.  The dress is darling.  Wear it and enjoy it in good health!

Respected Contributor

lulu, I see that. I don't know why they did that! The navy one looks even lighter. 

I bought mine at the store and like you said maybe I got a different lot or they changed it. It ruins the look of the dress. I wonder if you called them about it they could locate one that looks more skin tone. Nordstrom's service is really great. 

It is so comfortable for a dressy dress too! Darn, darn, darn.

Now I want those shoes Lola posted and can't find them! Oy!

Thanks for your good wishes! Smiley Happy