New Contributor

I must be too Midwest to appreciate LOGO.To me it is a redundant play on the Emporers clothes. How long can one go on the premise of mismatchey texture. I like the blending of fabrics with lace but this is not interesting show after show.

Honored Contributor

@Liteon88 boy, did you hit the nail on the head, that's the best explanation I have heard yet to explain why women are so gaga over this line.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Liteon88 boy, did you hit the nail on the head, that's the best explanation I have heard yet to explain why women are so gaga over this line.

Gosh, that Emperor's Clothes line has been used countless times on this board.  It's getting old in fact.  Same old, same old LOGO complaints.   Don't watch it and don't buy it if you don't like it. Easy peasy.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee I read all the LOGO complaints, I don't know how I missed those comments. By the way I do buy LOGO, I just don't layer. I'm eager to get the jacket from LOGO I ordered today and pair it with a tee from IM and some Denim&Co. jeans. I love watching Jessie's show today, she's petite and a kid so she can pull the layering look off.

Honored Contributor

Wait!  I thought the emporer had no clothes on?  Lots of Logo wearers have plenty of clothes covering their bodies.

Respected Contributor

Then don't buy Logo.  Did you thing another Logo bashing post was really necessary?  Rather than bashing a line that women really love and support with their MONEY....why don't tell about us about the things you do like?  I'm women in the mid west must wear something....lol

Valued Contributor

I travel through the Midwest in LOGO and still get served in restaurants, helped in stores,  etc.  No one laughs and I get positive comments on my clothes so it must be an individual thing. You may see it in your town before you know it.

Honored Contributor

I'm from the Midwest.  I haven't bought a lot of logo yet but I think some of her tops are darn cute. I will probably be buying something in the near future.   If you don't like mixing your colors or layering....don't!

Honored Contributor

@jewel3 wrote:

I travel through the Midwest in LOGO and still get served in restaurants, helped in stores,  etc.  No one laughs and I get positive comments on my clothes so it must be an individual thing. You may see it in your town before you know it.

@jewel3  LOL!

Trusted Contributor

You don't havee to be MidWest not to appreciate LOGO - I'm New England and I don't get it at all!!  Have yet to see one outfit that it is even remotely flattering.   Just looks like grab-bag fashion.