Honored Contributor

Logo doesn't appeal to me, but does to others. This Morning, I happened upon a presentation and wonder what those who buy Logo thought.

Respected Contributor

Re: Logo This Morning 1/16/24

@occasionalrain    I do own some LOGO pieces, but haven't bought anything from the fall/ winter collection but a t-shirt.

I watched the whole show with her niece Allison presenting.  I wasn't impressed with any of the items to be honest.  I have a bunch of her tanks already.  The boyfriend jeans to me looked frumpy with the pork chop pockets.  The leggings were priced at over $70!  The only item I would even consider is the plaited knit sweater they showed.  Prices have gotten outrageous while items are at best mediocre.  I don't know....hopefully the Spring collection will offer better styles.

Honored Contributor

The prices did seem priced higher. The outfit her niece was wearing didn't look like a Logo design. It looked too big for her, sort of overwhelmed her.

Respected Contributor

I was looking for a plain pair of boyfriend jeans and bought a LOGO pair in medium wash. The utility pockets on these jeans have been popular.

I've purchased LOGO color-treated boyfriend jeans in the past & have been happy with them.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

The prices did seem priced higher. The outfit her niece was wearing didn't look like a Logo design. It looked too big for her, sort of overwhelmed her.

I thought the same thing about her outfit.  It was waayyy too big for her.  She was swimming in it.  But apparently that's how it was designed to look--like a maternity top.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

The choices being made by the LOGO team in both their recent designs and their on air representation is not to my liking. I probably will not be watching or buying. 

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of LOGO.  I just counted my orders from March 2020:  

• 11 tops
  • 13 pairs of pants  (I almost always buy duplicates.)

I didn't watch the show  t(oday - but I did a review just now .... underwhelming.  

LOGO seems to go in phases .... sometimes I'll find several items and then it will be months before I see something I want. And, I only buy things that have been marked down.  

I like her colorful tops* and her pants are a really good fit for me - and good fabric. 

-------------------

*  I buy Tolani and Attitudes tops also.

Honored Contributor

Pants are a challenge, same size in a different brand won't fit the same. When finding a good fit, buy multiples.

Honored Contributor

I bought the recent Big Deal Boyfriend jeans and they're beautiful.  No other brand fits as nicely as Logo jeans.  They are a work of art, as I knew they'd be since I have two pairs of earlier color combos.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA   That's just how it goes for me with LOGO.  I almost always only buy whenever it's been marked down.