Respected Contributor

I ordered the TSV cardigan last week.   My first and probably last piece.  Washed it but still has "fold" wrinkles.  Best way to get them out?  Does this fabric need to be ironed each time it is laundered?  Washed nicely but for the wrinkles...

Valued Contributor

I washed mine on delicate and hung to dry. I did not have any fold wrinkles but think a steamer could easily remove any wrinkles. I think the fold marks you might have might hang out. 

Respected Contributor

My as-is LOGO arrive as balled-up messes. I have washed and dried them but ALWAYS need to be ironed.

I haven't ironed in years but these ray/span items need it constantly. I would be happy with just fold marks. 

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

My as-is LOGO arrive as balled-up messes. I have washed and dried them but ALWAYS need to be ironed.

I haven't ironed in years but these ray/span items need it constantly. I would be happy with just fold marks. 

That is exactly why I'm so over the ray/spandex--ugggh

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

Yep! I'll take her cotton/modal over the rayon/span anyday!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Bhvbum  Don't you own a steamer?  A steamer is much better (and easier) to use for that rayon/span fabric - no chance of burning it.  I don't have a big clunky one lie stores have to steam clothes, but a  Rowenta  travel steamer (holds enough water to steam out about three garments), it takes very little time to heat up and I just steam amy garment  in my bathroom.  Very easy to do. I think it's better on rayon and silk and silk-like polys than an iron is.  I bought my first Rowenta from QVC and a second one (same one only updated) at Macy's with a coupon for even cheaper - under $30.  

Honored Contributor

I purchased the previous tsv with the 2 tanks.

The only wrinkling issue I have is with the neckline and where the lace attaches (folded and all askew) on the one shirt. Nothing with the other unembellished piece.

I have a few rayon/span pieces and have no issues with them either (other manufacturers)

Honored Contributor

Rayon/Spandex is a difficult fabric at best IMHO....

One of my LOGO vests was washed and ironed and hung in my closet for my next wear and when I pulled it out of the closet it was a wrinkled mess again....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I take the complete lazy way out and use Downey Wrinkle Release.  That stuff really does work.  I bought a Rhonda Shear wrap that is rayon/span and it arrived a mess of wrinkles.  I sprayed it down, sort of pulled a little on the fabric and ther wasn't a wrinkle left within 2 minutes!

Honored Contributor

Whenever I hear LG say that rayon/span is everyone's fave fabric I just LOL!!!