Trusted Contributor

Liz Claiborne @ JC Penney--Amazing!

I was at Sephora in JC Penny yesterday and just outside the Sephora doors I was drawn to a black and white classics selection of Liz Claiborne.  I was absolutely amazed by the beautiful fabrics and designs available--like nothing I've seen on the Q!  Today, I searched on the JC Penny website for a few of the pieces that I'd seen in the store yesterday, but did not find them.  

Has anyone else had this experience?  It appears that I'll have to revisit the store.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Liz Claiborne @ JC Penney--Amazing!

JC Penney is coming back from the brink.
I bought some Liz crop pants there last year and several summer tops of a different brand this year. All nice quality fabric, pretty designs and good price.

I have seen the Liz section you're referring to and there were some lovely offerings, especially if one has a summer event to attend..

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, Sandra, I meant to mention that many of the pieces that I found were on sale... one top was $14 & change and other items were $19+ up! 

Esteemed Contributor

I was looking at a couple of her handbags....might go back and get one tomorrow....

Honored Contributor

I have purchased LC at JCP.  I am happy with my purchases.  The selection and prices at my JCP are good. 

Super Contributor

I also found some cute tops on sale at JC Penney's. The prices were good and there was a lot to pick from.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for this tip!
Honored Contributor

I love JCP!

I don't get there very often but I buy basics like t-shirts there. 

I often comment when I like someone's outfit at work. It surprises me how many times I have been told, "You won't believe this but I got it at JCP!"

Super Contributor

I have purchased a lot if LC at JCP and the prices are much better thsn Q with coupons, discounts and free ship to store. I buy a lot there and not just LC as they carry talls in pants. I love the LC tall classic stright jeans too.