Super Contributor

Listings in the insider - available for order beginning nov 5th

A229709- Faux fur jacket $122.00

Ribbed knit arms and side panels and a faux fur body add visual interest. Zip front, two pockets, straight-bottom hem. Body 72% acetate/14%cotton/7%polyester/7%nylon. Knit trim 55%cotton/45% rayon. Polyester lining Dry Clean only. fitted sizes xs-3x China.

Louis - "My faux fur jacket is very luxurious but also functional. The combination of fur and ribbed knit gives it a youthful, modern edge. for dressy events, when you never know what kind of coat to wear, this jacket will work beautifully. the color is black...do you really need anything else.

A229710 - Sweater Tunic $55.00

This stripped tunic sparkles with three rows of sequins. A cute bow detail at the neckline adds feminine flair. violet, Ivory, Gray,or cobalt. sizes xs - 3x China

Louis - "My stripped sweater with sequin and bow details is very Parisian. It's feminine without the need for ruffles. It's casual or dressy...it's day or night dressing...it's pure fun!

A229711 - Sequin Dress $80.00

You'll shine in this dress with a V-neckline, princess seam detail, and full lining. Back zipper, shell 96%polyester/4% spandex. Polyester lining. Fitted black or violet. sizes xxs-3x China

Louis - "My Linea collection is designed to fulfill a women's every need, and sometimes she needs to dress up. I love glitter without being garish or vulgar, and I think this sequined-neck short dress is just the thing you need in your wardrobe. don't wait for the occasion to come up and go crazy looking for something to wear. Plan ahead, so when the occasion arises, you can breathe a sigh of relief and relax knowing you have just the right thing."{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

It would be great if someone could post some pictures..