QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because unkind to vendor.

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:
I refuse to buy anything that she's selling! I lost all respect for her after her "rant", I think she's foul mouthed. Instead of tearing women down regardless of their size, we should build one another up!!!

ITA

I won't purchase from her either.   

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I wonder why QVC keeps inviting her back?   I absolutely can't stand her.   The company is diminished a little in my estimation every time she appears. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wonder why QVC keeps inviting her back?   I absolutely can't stand her.   The company is diminished a little in my estimation every time she appears. 

I think a lot of women aren't online often and probably don't even know the vitriol that has come out of her mouth.   I truly do think there are many who have no idea what she's said. 

Had I not seen the Housewives show or been on the internet and been privvy to her disgusting rants, I'd probably buy from her--IF I liked the item.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

As long as something sells, the Q will have it on.

I have really lost respect for QVC. The misleading statements they make about beauty items and 'diet' items, like that green coffe bean and other items. Shameful!

Honored Contributor

Hammer Time.  Her prices are too high for the quality IMO.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Love those pants.  I watch for them when she is on.  I am short and they fit me perfectly.  They wear and wash well.  I get compliments.  What else can a gal asks for. Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:
I refuse to buy anything that she's selling! I lost all respect for her after her "rant", I think she's foul mouthed. Instead of tearing women down regardless of their size, we should build one another up!!!

I totally agree - I heard her say yesterday that she developed this line because where she lives women are only 1 size and she wanted to design for all women of all body types.  YEAH right.  Money talks - she has no respect for women that are not a size 2.  

Honored Contributor
Lisa will continue selling on Qvc until sales faulter. Though I would never support her line for personal reasons, Each to their own. Not my place or desire shaming anyone buying her clothes.
Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@Glitter51 wrote:

I totally agree - I heard her say yesterday that she developed this line because where she lives women are only 1 size and she wanted to design for all women of all body types.  YEAH right.  Money talks - she has no respect for women that are not a size 2.  

In her sales presentations she is so trying to overcompensate for her comments.  I saw her for a few minutes yesterday morning "fawning" over the lovely plus-sized model Maria.  

Too little....too late....I turned it off quickly, LOL, and watched HSN.Woman LOL