Valued Contributor

I'm so enjoying Lisa's shows and fashions.  I buy VERY little "fashion" from the Q, but I've purchased several of hers, and I've been extremely pleased.  The only other line I occasionally purchase from is GILI as it is also a little more fashion forward.

Super Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna!

[ Edited ]

@KimThib wrote:

I'm so enjoying Lisa's shows and fashions.  I buy VERY little "fashion" from the Q, but I've purchased several of hers, and I've been extremely pleased.  The only other line I occasionally purchase from is GILI as it is also a little more fashion forward.

I will NOT be buying any of lisa  rinna's fashions after what she just said now..I really like antoinella and the only thing she can say about what she was wearing from her collection was how "thin and tall" antoinella looked !! Please!!  Did she have to mention thin? Antoinella just replied that she liked the tall part.  That was soo insulting!  That shows you how shallow Lisa is.. 

Honored Contributor

@connie0 wrote:

@KimThib wrote:

I will NOT be buying any of lisa  rinna's fashions after what she just said now..I really like antoinella and the only thing she can say about what she was wearing from her collection was how "thin and tall" antoinella looked !! Please!!  Did she have to mention thin? Antoinella just replied that she liked the tall part.  That was soo insulting!  That shows you how shallow Lisa is.. 

It's a given that LR is shallow, I wish the the hosts and venders could come up with some thing other than taller and thinner to get us to buy the fashions. Why couldn't they say something like, this will flatter your figure and leave it at that.

Super Contributor

fake leather for $90??? The rest looks like logo to me. Not for me. 

Valued Contributor

Seriously? I really can't stand these so-called "fashions." I had no idea what I was watching last night when I couldn't sleep, but I glanced up at the tv and saw this unGodly price for leggings, and then I started watching. Seriously to me, these clothes look like they came out of a rag bag.....just not for me.

Maybe someone can pull it off.....I'm not trying.

Esteemed Contributor

Her fall collection is just not making it. What Antoinella is awful. Her vest was just weird. I don't care for anything I've seen. The leggings or pants for 65.00, didn't look good at all on anyone except Lisa. Sure, she's very, very slender with long legs, but even she doesn't look that hot.

Lisa is making Antoinella very uncomfortable. I'm sorry she has to wear that awful "blanket."

Esteemed Contributor

Her cardigan looks like a picnic tablecloth.

Respected Contributor

Antoinella is such a pro.  She is more than earning her paycheck during this show!

Woman Wink

Super Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

fake leather for $90??? The rest looks like logo to me. Not for me. 

I don't care for LR or LOGO. Before I new better I purchased a few LOGO pieces, they've proved to be expensive rags... the fabric doesn't hold up in the wash. I don't do the layering with 3 or 4 pieces. That look was for Punky Bruster... everything DOESN'T go with everything. No matter how many times it's said. I don't believe these designers have the connections/clout like Issac and Dennis to produce high quality clothing from the top manufacturers.

Valued Contributor

Two hours of Lisa Rina's "fashion designs" with DB in between?!? Lisa Rinna has no idea what she's saying. In her first hour she didn't even know what a welt pocket was? I knew that in 6th grade!  She babbles with her brand of fashion slang and says she "gives us" features, seems, etc.. Of course the hosts have to agree with her, that's their job! She's got Tee-shirts on for $50!! I can't pay that for a tee!

in an interview from RHBH, she said~I'll do anything for a buck! 

Then comes DB, a king of fashion who knows how to make clothing and design clothing the proper way! He knows his craft. It's almost an insult to have them on the same day. I am NOT a fashion snob. I look fro coupons, rebates, sale codes, etc. but, I am aware. And would rather buy one item from a master than five from a spokesperson!  Whereas IMHO, Lisa Rinna is nothing but a loud talking head for whomever hired her. I know she HAD a store in L.A., owning a store does not a designer make! That doesn't make her a designer. 

We, as I'm sure many of you have worked hard and sacrificed for our money. I'm not spending it on some little $50 tee or a faux leather jacket for $90! Just because a celebrity is endorsing it. I'll wait till the real designers are on.