Honored Contributor

I kind of like the TSV pants - but I'd like it more if it did not have the flap closure on the pocket. I've had a couple pairs of cargo pants I loved and both had pockets on the leg that did not stick out like that. 

Honored Contributor

I hate the lame arguements that people of any height can wear this or that... The capris on a short woman just becomes a pair of ankle pants, etc. if the look is capri-length then it should not be ankle length on anyone. That is a different look.

Same with dresses or skirts. No, dragging on the floor is not the look most shorter women are looking for... Seriously.

And the proportions end up in the wrong places.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like any of her clothing.  It does nothing for me.  I guess I'm more of an Isaac person.  After a while, her sales pitch gets on my nerves.   

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa seems like a sweet gal, but I'm just not into baggy clothes. Even at 71 years young, I prefer to have clothing follow the lines of my body. If I'm working outside, then a loose fit is okay, but that's about it.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

I love the pants.  While living in L.A. I saw Lisa at the Farmer's Mkt.  The gal only weighs about 100 lbs and looks good in anything.  Most ladies make the assumption they will look like the vendor, models or host in a piece of clothing and therefore purchase it.

Valued Contributor

watched her 5th anniversary on and off last night, and all she was saying was get me the cargo pants. if this doesn't get to your nerves i don't know what will Cat Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I thought Amy looked great in them.

I  think Amy looks great in anything..she's as cute as can be..love her style! I bet her hubby missed her..they were in LA wednesday..probably got home today..no way could I have left my kids w/my husband..! She's got a precious family!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD. Think back to "I Dream of Genie"....same pants, just add pockets. 

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11. I'm always cautious when the numbers sold is given. How do we actually know that's the truth or a way to say, "Order yours. Everyone else loves them and your size will sell out. Hurry!"

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11. I'm always cautious when the numbers sold is given. How do we actually know that's the truth or a way to say, "Order yours. Everyone else loves them and your size will sell out. Hurry!"

Hi @Shanus.....this thread is from April of 2016. I am not sure if this was before her "rant."

I suspect she sells a lot. Otherwise, they wouldn't have devoted that lawn party presentation and spent all that money flying the models there. Just goes to show some probably don't really care that she embarasses herself on Twitter and that program she is on..... No accounting for taste, I guess.....or lack of.