Honored Contributor

Several new 1 hr shows tomorrow/Monday: 1am, 10am & 1pm ET.

Have to set the DVR...really, really poor programming decisions given Lisa's target market. Seriously, Q-couldn't we have 1 show during the weekend or primetime/evening hours???

These look to be new items. Appears Q is not posting many new items in advance of her shows because they sell out. I suspect there are more than 2 new items for this visit. Anyone watching tomorrow, please post pics/item numbers! Lisa fans-enjoy!!!

A267490 

Lisa Rinna Collection Long Sleeve Knit Tunic with Side Slits

Split the difference. This trend-right tunic from Lisa Rinna is long on allure, thanks to forward side seams that become split vents. Other designer details include a flattering center back seam and a hip hi-low hemline. Pair this knockout knit top with leggings and boots for a solid look that's nothing less than sensational. From the Lisa Rinna Collection.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Cute pants...bad styling/wrong shoes!!!

A267485 

Lisa Rinna Collection Pull-On Ankle Pants with Zip Pockets

Get up to your ankles in cute comfort with these pull-on pants from Lisa Rinna. The easy-to-wear ankle length, zipper pockets, and drawstring pull details make this pair a chic way to build your wardrobe from the bottom up. From the Lisa Rinna Collection

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I wonder if the Q is targeting the west coast (CA specifically) with the 1am show.  It's not so bad for us out here -- 10:00 pm.  Thanks for the heads up about the programming @Chi-town girl

I made my first L Rinna purchase last time she was on:  the cargo pants that look to be a similar cut to the ankle pants below.  My usual medium ran a little big but I kept them -- wasn't sure if a small would have been comfy.  They are fun and a little different. I'll try to tune in tonight!

Honored Contributor

Don't like her stuff, looks like everything/everybody's else's stuff.  And it's so way overpriced just like logo.  UGH  - all my opinion.  Leaving it on the rack for those who do like it.

Respected Contributor

Just ordered that new shawl collar cardi in camel!!!! Wow it's beautiful 

Honored Contributor

I like some of her fashions, but this morning, the top on dark haired Maria just was not flattering IMHO, it clung, it grabbed, it twisted in the wrong spots and did all the things they said it wasn't doing.

I'm also very tired of long cardigans with no closures, or the fly away fronts.  I have a few and that's enough....

And I agree that most of her fashion looks like everyone else's, sorry..... Woman Sad

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Just ordered that new shawl collar cardi in camel!!!! Wow it's beautiful 

@Mustang Shar I had the show on in the background while doing some work.  I looked up just in time to see the shawl collar cardigan as they were announcing the camel was sold out.  So my flirtation was fleeting: "Hey, that's cute.  Awww it's gone."

Please review it once it arrives.  I bet it looks great on you.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the new tunic in the mushroom color.  I have the leggings in the black and olive alreay and they are top knotch!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I like some of Lisa's collection, but I'm not buying any more tunics. She looks great in everything, but I'm 5'4" and am finished with tunics, especially the really, really long ones. I'm hoping they will go out of style soon.

I think her prices are on a par with Susn Graver, Louis, Bob & George. The high one is Carol Burke. Athleisurewear has always thought they had gold.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Did you take the plunge on the ankle pants with zip pockets?