Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa R. is looking to sell stuffed animals!

sorry but you don;t need to be a psycotherapist to see thats pathetic

Respected Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

You heard it here first! LR is looking to sell stuffed animals on her website LOL!! Recently Lisa photographed herself with a giant white fuzzy bear and now all her "tribe" members are clamoring for it too!! My jaw hit the floor when Lisa answered posters back saying she's talking with the company looking to try and sell it on her site. Apparently LR bought hers last year and they no longer carry the bear she owns! 

Are you kidding me?! Can't believe we are speaking of grown adults here. Just unreal. One would think Lisa walks on water with the way these women want literally whatever it is she has. What's next... what type of paper towels she buys? Lol. 

Very often, grown adults purchase stuffed animals for the children in their lives...and if an adult wants a stuffed animal for herself, so what? I'd rather be friends with a person like that than a grouchy grinch.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

I love stuffed animals.  I have a couple of DennisB bears on my guest room bed.  And in my living room sits the "Ears Hang Down" dog from one of the Christmas shows.  Whenever I'm in need of a pick-me-up, I press his little paw and play that silly delightful song.  I don't "cuddle" with any of my treasures.  Nor do I dress them.  And they're really not much more than 12 inches tall.  And I can assure.....I have zero "selfies" or other photos of me and my stuffed dog.  

The narcissism displayed in all those selfies is really hard to comprehend for me.

Honored Contributor

Trinity11 wrote:

cater wrote:

Great post Namealreadytake, you have said it all and said it truth full. Nit pick,nit pick that is all some do on here. Tell me just who in the world would want to sit around with a cast up their leg? Especially someone who is as active as Albany.

You know I enjoy all the hosts but these constant attacks on the posters here who don't agree with us are actually just as bad. Why can't we all just agree to disagree and accept that in life people have different opinions.

I wish we could be respectful to each other as posters and also, when we feel the need/urge, offer respectful feedback about the hosts.   We need to read differing opinions if we ever care to learn anything new, but when the tenor changes to such negativity and personal attacks on anyone...  hosts or posters...  I can only speak for myself, but my listening skills go down the drain.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@cater wrote:

Great post Namealreadytake, you have said it all and said it truth full. Nit pick,nit pick that is all some do on here. Tell me just who in the world would want to sit around with a cast up their leg? Especially someone who is as active as Albany.

You know I enjoy all the hosts but these constant attacks on the posters here who don't agree with us are actually just as bad. Why can't we all just agree to disagree and accept that in life people have different opinions.

There is a vast difference in disagreement and downriight abomination which is being expressed by posters here in many cases.  I am smart enough to know the difference.  Read all the posts on those 3 hosts and you too will see the abyss.

-----------------------

It really is none of my business if someone disagrees with downright abomination. I am old enough and smart enough to realize that not everyone is going to agree with me. I learned that many moons ago.

My point is that when someone comes on here and does the same exact thing to the posters here who disagree with them, they come off as just as annoying. Live and let live is my motto.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't feel one way or the other about Lisa Robertson. That said, I wish she would lighten up on her photo corrections. They look, to me, like images from Madame Tussaud's wax museum.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I don't feel one way or the other about Lisa Robertson. That said, I wish she would lighten up on her photo corrections. They look, to me, like images from Madame Tussaud's wax museum.

This made me LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@L M Freakin @ O

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Tonight's selfie the bear is holding a microphone with sunglasses on. Yikes! VERY strange indeed.

I have to agree with the posters who have mentioned Lisa seems like a very lonely individual. She portrays herself as always jet setting, never home, surrounding herself with friends etc... but how is she really doing deep down inside? 

She has always come off as very needy and always needing to be complimented. I also agree with those who say there is no doubt in my mind LR regrets her decision to leave Q. 

Pictures tell A LOT! Especially when every single picture Lisa feels she must smooth out any imperfection on her face & neck with the Facetune app. I laughed out loud when someone mentioned she looks like a wax museum. 

Not showing your true self just shows she's insecure. And allowing her tribe to believe her "flawless skin" is all from her beauty products. HA! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@iTalia wrote:

Tonight's selfie the bear is holding a microphone with sunglasses on. Yikes! VERY strange indeed.

I have to agree with the posters who have mentioned Lisa seems like a very lonely individual. She portrays herself as always jet setting, never home, surrounding herself with friends etc... but how is she really doing deep down inside? 

She has always come off as very needy and always needing to be complimented. I also agree with those who say there is no doubt in my mind LR regrets her decision to leave Q. 

Pictures tell A LOT! Especially when every single picture Lisa feels she must smooth out any imperfection on her face & neck with the Facetune app. I laughed out loud when someone mentioned she looks like a wax museum. 

Not showing your true self just shows she's insecure. And allowing her tribe to believe her "flawless skin" is all from her beauty products. HA! 

NAME ALREADY TAKEN: No.  You don't have to agree and I doubt you agree with may people.  So her being lonely, needy and insecure makes you laugh out loud.  Then you make it a point to come here and start baiting people to talk about her.  You are a sick individual!!!!