Super Contributor

Re: Linen Items, Striped Tank & Crepe Trousers Are Up

Linen jacket in black, print pants and blouse in black, tanks in blue/black and ivory/tan. I fear what I will miss by going to bed!!! No internet! Ordered on my Iphone what a pain!
Super Contributor

On 4/1/2014 SoX said:

I'm getting a "sold out" on the stripe tank ...

If you type in the item number you will get the sold out message. That happened to me. If you go the Louis' page, page 3 at the bottom the item is there. Click on it, it works.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/1/2014 karlam said:
On 4/1/2014 SoX said:

I'm getting a "sold out" on the stripe tank ...

If you type in the item number you will get the sold out message. That happened to me. If you go the Louis' page, page 3 at the bottom the item is there. Click on it, it works.

Thanks, Karlam, I found them ... meant to come back and edit my post.

BTW, I just typed Linea Stripe Tank in the search bar above, and it came up.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the linen jacket and pants in twig, and the floral crops in black/white. Excited! I wanted to order the crepe pants but the rise on them is too long for me. I'm 5'8" but find that I have to be careful with Louis' pants, as frequently they'll come up 2-3 inches above my waist if I don't check the measurements first.
Occasional Contributor

I ordered the linen jacket and pants in twig, and the floral crops in black/white. Excited! I wanted to order the crepe pants but the rise on them is too long for me. I'm 5'8" but find that I have to be careful with Louis' pants, as frequently they'll come up 2-3 inches above my waist if I don't check the measurements first.
Contributor

Added the pewter trousers and the linen jacket and trousers in black. Hoping the blue linen doesn't sell out as I'd like to pick it up later. Now I'm just waiting on the dress and the flecked tank -- oh, and the palm frond necklace of course! Good luck, everyone!

Honored Contributor

I got my crepe pewter pants ordered earlier this morning. As I have mentioned previously I have a hard time ordering pants online. The only other Linea pants I have purchased are A226258, in my "normal" size. They were too big, I did wear them, once, but I felt sloppy all day. Should have returned them, but didn't. (at some point I will get them altered) So, that being said, I re-measured myself, compared measurements on the click here area. The crepe pants measure just slightly larger in front rise, leg opening, waist and hip....so I ordered down 1 size. Am hoping I chose correctly.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Got my tank to match my cardi.
Contributor

I've never purchased Linea linen so I was wondering if there have been other items and if so how do they hold to up to regular wear. I love that it's lined and I don't mind a little linen wrinkle but I hate to look like a complete wrinkled mess before I get out the door. Any feedback/input is appreciated!

Respected Contributor

Thanks, I got my grey/black tank. Wish there was a black/white, too, for extra mileage out of the cardigan!
"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel