Honored Contributor

Re: Linea Leisure Jackets, Tops and Pants have posted

Name; best of luck to you in your upcoming procedure. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

On 1/28/2015 imaclotheshog said:

Enjoy ladies, I am passing on these pieces this time around. I am very disappointed that the pants only have a 30 in. inseam for the regular. Guess I don't need jackets or tanks if I can't get the pants to go with them. Oh well. I will keep waiting for pants with a 32 in. inseam.

I'm disappointed also that the inseam is only 30 in. If the pants were tapered ankle style, it would be ok, but I'm afraid with the leg opening that they will just look too short. I have other black and white knit type pants and his capri leggings from last year, so I'm getting the jackets and tanks anyway.

Honored Contributor

All best wishes to you, namealreadytaken. May the procedure heal you with the least amount of pain and distress to you and your family. God bless.

Respected Contributor

I want to add my best wishes to you, namealreadytaken. I hope all goes well with your treatments and you are on the road to a full recovery. Blessings & good luck to you and your family.

Honored Contributor

I hope the procedure is a success in re: to pain management Namealreadytaken.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

namealreadytaken, we're all keeping you in our thought and prayers. Please keep us posted, we care about you!

Valued Contributor

Prayers and all best wishes to you name as you undertake radiation treatment! You are SO smart to grab up the very comfortable Linea Leisure pieces especially for use at this time. Besides feeling comfortable - hugged even - by your clothing, you'll LOOK fantastic and that always helps - often significantly - to speed recovery along. Very best wishes until this crisis is receding in the rearview mirror.

Super Contributor

Does anyone know what colors the long skirts are coming in?
Honored Contributor

Thank you, Sweet Linea Ladies. I thank you once again and always for your concerns and prayers.

Valued Contributor

freshkitty: Black and Navy