Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Day! Fess up. What did you order?

Just the Sailor sweater in red and the lace tunic on sale. I can wear it with my compression leggings and I do have the blue faux silk pants and the navy pearls (my favorite color pearls. I did a lot of damage when he had LL.

Valued Contributor

This morning I ordered the blue zig zag dress as I love maxi dresses in summer, and I ordered the navy/green WK cardigan because I love blue/green combinations, and I think this will go well with all the Linea navy I have! I am considering ordering the navy/red French sailor sweater. I am grateful to have some print and stripe pieces that will go with the many Linea solid WK pieces I already have.

Super Contributor

I ordered the following:

Embroidered 3/4 sleeve tunic in white/red

Linea Leisure hoodie in aqua

Denim cropped pants in white & indigo

Milano stitch one way zip cardigan in white

Missoni inspired tunic and skirt in blue

Missoni inspired sleeveless maxi dress in tobacco

French sailor sweater in white/black and navy/red

Stripped cardigan in navy/yellow

Yellow jeans

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Sheesh said:
On 4/9/2015 GinaV24 said:

I was interested in the denim jacket but computer problems (and work) kept me from getting on to order it. Sorry that I missed it but it's OK from a spending perspective.

Hope that all of you who got things love them.

Keep checking the inventory---they usually pop back into stock.

Thanks, Sheesh, I will do that.

Trusted Contributor

Well, looks like we made it through yesterday's WONDERFUL shows. If there's every a Linea TSV, I'll probably need therapy.

I waited all day for those striped cardigans, and loved all the colors when they finally aired. I'm a little surprised that every color and size is still available. I put all 4 colors in my cart before the show started because I really thought some colors might get limited. I guess some people found it difficult to order a "sweater" in April. If I didn't already love WK so much, I may have been hesitant, too.

So, I can have whatever color I want. I like that! Green/navy for sure, and maybe that yellow/navy for something different. But ivory/navy is such a classic. And ohhhh that teak?? Very pretty, too.

Help. {#emotions_dlg.blushing} {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

After watching both shows still only the red denim jacket. It is already on its way.

Respected Contributor

On 4/10/2015 GinaV24 said:
On 4/9/2015 Sheesh said:
On 4/9/2015 GinaV24 said:

I was interested in the denim jacket but computer problems (and work) kept me from getting on to order it. Sorry that I missed it but it's OK from a spending perspective.

Hope that all of you who got things love them.

Keep checking the inventory---they usually pop back into stock.

Thanks, Sheesh, I will do that.

Keep checking, especially around 10 days after the show when people who put on Check Hold don't send in their checks and the order is released back into inventory.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

- French striped sweater in navy & red

- WK tunic sweater in turquoise & navy

- SS WK in navy & white

- zig zag skirt in blue/black/white (waiting for sizing info about the tunic from others so I can order the right size)

- jean jacket in bleached denim

Debating the striped cardigan and tunic with embroidery ... sigh, so many pretty items.

Frequent Contributor

I only ordered the blue zig zag maxi. I am really excited about this one and can not wait to receive. El

Trusted Contributor

I have the short sleeved WK sweater in navy on check status. So far I haven't been able to pull the trigger on a $50 sweater, but with all the raves I've seen about the WK, I will probably end up getting it. I've ordered two Linea items in the past, both of which I had to send back because they didn't fit. The quality was excellent, though.