Contributor

Limited Edition Plaid Sequin Cardigan Item A260304

PLEASE BRING IT BACK ISAAC!!! I KNOW IT IS A LIMITED EDITION BUT YOU DID NOT MAKE ENOUGH OF THEM! LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Limited Edition Plaid Sequin Cardigan Item A260304

I saw it on Carolyn yesterday....beautiful. How much was it???

Honored Contributor

OP- it recommended this for me on waitlist. Maybe you should check it out. A259599

Contributor

On 11/21/2014 lolakimono said:

OP- it recommended this for me on waitlist. Maybe you should check it out. A259599

Thanks for the suggestion but I really hope he brings the cardigan back!

Not applicable

...so frustrated with QVC and your items ! I ordered your limited edition cream plaid sequin cardigan from QVC and received the wrong item, another cream cashmere scarf. Called QVC and they are not able to replace as your item is no longer available, so because of their mistake, the customer has to pay the price...not right !! This has been happening more and more lately with your items from QVC, not sure what the problem is. If this continues, I will no longer order from QVC and not recommend. I was so looking forward to receiving it and wearing next week for the Thanksgiving holiday...as this cardigan is so MAJOR and screams MONEY !!! Very disappointed !!!

Contributor

Mm. Hmm. I ordered a Logo hooded sweatshirt (berry color) as is... What I received was a Joan Rivers Barn Coat in black. Now the only redeeming thing about this was -- it was my size. Not keeping it as I don't need another coat, AND who ordered it and was waiting for this coat??? On a positive note, it was a cute coat though. Go figure. So much for getting that sweatshirt. Something at that warehouse has gone way south! City
Respected Contributor

I returned mine. It is beautiful. The sweater is more like a jacket. It is heavy.

Trusted Contributor

This is funny, I have never received the wrong item in all of my years of ordering from QVC until just recently.

Instead of getting my faux leather skirt, I open the bag to find a Logo top that was ordered by some lady in Billings Montana.

I returned it, and have since received my skirt, but it's odd that so many people are getting wrong items. I wonder how often this happens, and yes, is someone playing games in the warehouse?

Honored Contributor

It's back in stock today, and on Easy Pay, for those who were looking for it. Smile