Valued Contributor

Leather skirt on Fashionabley Early.....

Does anyone by chance know what brown leather skirt Diona had on this morning with the Denim & co sweater?  Really cute but I can't seem to find it. Was hoping someone else might know. I'm sure it was probably a faux leather.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Leather skirt on Fashionabley Early.....

Try searching "Denim & Co. faux leather skirt."  If she wore it during a D&C show, it's probably available.

Valued Contributor

I thought that too & did a search but the one that came up wasn't it. It has front side seams & was leather all over. The ones I am finding don't have the 2 front seams or they have a panel that isn't leather. They probably sold out of it I guess. It really looked good on her. Not a short one & looked very tailored. I have a JR one but it doesn't have the 2 front seams & it only comes in black. Hers was like a saddle brown. 

Honored Contributor

Now I'm really intrigued [smile].  How about A263333, or A258774.

Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised at the number of skirts that showed up when I put "faux leather skirt" in the Q search field. There is a D&C and a Basso that might be contenders.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Now I'm really intrigued [smile].  How about A263333, or A258774.

Thanks for the suggestion but I had checked them out. The first one is a shorter skirt, 221/2" I think & as tall as Deana, the one she had on still went below her knee's & that 221/2 would never have made it to her knees!  (wish I was that tall!) (and pretty) :-)  And the second one has to zip kick pleats in the back, the one she had on had one normal one.  And none I have found were that saddle color brown!  Wish one had been!

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Lovemyboots

Not this, right?  The video from this a.m. is an old video.

http://www.qvc.com/Liz-Claiborne-New-York-Heritage-Collection-Leather-Skirt.product.A266178.html?sc=...

No the one she had on didn't have the "pattern" this one did. It was straight with 2 seams running down the front & a kick pleat in the back. All leather or faux leather, no pointe panels or anything. Yeah the video they have is an old one. Usually they change the old video out for most recent, same day as it shows on air. Today they didn't. Figures!

Trusted Contributor

Jayne called her over to see the skirt and asked who's it was. Model said it was her own skirt and Jayne was disappointed as she knew inquiries would be made.

Respected Contributor

Interesting. I thought the models had stock items that they wear during certain presentations like jewelry. Did not know they wore some of their own belongings.