Honored Contributor

Lauren Rooney is the New C Wonder Vendor(?)

Not major news, but just a little interesting....

Brad Goreski of C Wonder has not been seen on QVC for a few months, and now it seems he is either being replaced or they have another person.  Lauren Rooney (I've never heard of her) is the new C Wonder rep.  It was announced on C Wonder's Instagram page.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lauren Rooney is the New C Wonder Vendor(?)

She looks familiar to me.  Was she from another line sold on QVC?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

according to her website and linkedin she has been with qvc since 2010 as a spokesperson.

"QVC On-air guest host for items in the Personal care, gifts and novelties categories."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure about Brad being gone for good.  This is award season, and he still is working as a stylist to the "stars".  He also is on Fashion Police on E, which runs the day after an award show.

Respected Contributor

i see she is Brand Ambassador.  i don't think that was Brad's title -  maybe Creative Director. he has his styling biz and it has been week after week of awards.  i wonder if Lauren is the on air fill in -   i see Cameron now has a Halston fill in for overnights, some other times.  but have no idea.   it seems to me i saw Brad a couple of weeks ago.

Honored Contributor

Update:

C Wonder replied to my question and said,  "Brad has moved on to other adventures and we are excited to welcome Lauren to the world of C Wonder."

Respected Contributor

These vendors move around from one line to the next a lot. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked Brad as the rep, although it is so obvious he now he had nothing to do with the design, despite all the talk about how "we/I did such and such"

He lives in California maybe the travel was wearing on him and his relationship?  my guess. 

maybe the line was'nt selling that well under his presentation?

Respected Contributor

I liked watching Brad present C Wonder but I always wondered how he could fit it in with all his other obligations. 

Honored Contributor

What happened with Brad?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"