Honored Contributor

Before you buy Lands End from Q, look for a promo code for their website. I found a 50% off code on retailmenot this week.

Respected Contributor

Yes!

I personally would never buy Lands End here.  Much better prices at their dot com.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I saw they were on last night, i thought why buy on here?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I just purchased two items this am presented last night direct from Lands End.  Saved me some bucks and free shipping as well.  

sweet!

Honored Contributor

Since Lands End has been having their "up to" X% off pricing I haven't been finding the items I normally order as attractive as they used to be.  It seems like only things I'm not interested in or have very limited colors or sizing are the ones deeply discounted.

Add to that the free shipping doesn't kick in until $99 now, so unless I'm ordering several pieces at once that's not an incentive for me either.  Although occasionally they do have free shipping with no minimum.

Respected Contributor

I actually bought the supima shirt and the fleece jacket.  Good price and free s&h.  Need to spend $99 for free s&h at  lands end.  We do have a retail store nearby and I do find good deals there too.   Love Lands End.  The Starfish pants are wonderful!

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I actually bought the supima shirt and the fleece jacket.  Good price and free s&h.  Need to spend $99 for free s&h at  lands end.  We do have a retail store nearby and I do find good deals there too.   Love Lands End.  The Starfish pants are wonderful!

@bargainsgirl 

I agree!  👍

Trusted Contributor
You get much better deals by buying from Lands End directly. I love their sales. I bought two beautiful comforters from them this year. 40 percent off. I have a store near me so returns are easy but I am pretty sure you can return by mail easier and with a much quicker refund than you can on QVC and without the charge.
Trusted Contributor
Not so. If you are on their mailing list you get awesome sales. I would never buy from them on QVC. If you don’t get 40% off this week from LE, put them in your cart. You will get a huge discount the next week.
Trusted Contributor
Yes. I get 49 or 50 percent off all the time.