Honored Contributor

I absolutely adore Louis!   I love his voice, could listen to him talk all day.   His gentleman mannerisms and easy going laid back style.   He's confident in his work and it shows because he doesn't work in a loud and frantic state of mind.   His ladies are faithful and he keeps his larger ladies in mind when designing and modeling his clothes.   He really knows what he's doing.   A good role model for other designers.... Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

I love him too! I've been almost exclusively getting all of my clothing and jewelry from him over the last few years. He is the epitome of a gentleman and has such a kind heart. I have so enjoyed getting to know him and the wonderful Linea ladies on his site. 

Super Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 and @mam2fourboys I whole heartedly agree! Louis is wonderful!

Honored Contributor

A designer of excellence. 

Wishing Louis well.   Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Louis carries himself with dignity and class.  As a designer he keeps all women in mind and his creations are suitable to wear for all occasions and to enhance a women's body and make her feel good!  

I do not mind watching his shows iwhen he is placed with a compatible host.  I do not watch the Q very much but there is something soothing and enjoyable about Louis's shows.  

Honored Contributor

Re: LOVE LOUIS FROM LINEA

[ Edited ]

I like him too. He's a true talent. I don't watch the shows or look at his items online, because I'm afraid I'll get into too much trouble. I hope he's doing ok.

But I just bought two of his trench coats, one from here and one from ebay. I'm in love with them, can't wait until it's warm enough to wear them. I watched the video here for the coat, and the way he talked about it sold me on it. The key is, the coat lived up to everything he said about it. That's integrity.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor
He does amazing work. A real gem in the design world.
Respected Contributor

He's one of the few designers I can actually watch. Love his clothes.

Honored Contributor

I always enjoy his shows.  It is like attending an elegant fashion show.  I really enjoyed his show with Jill today.  Mary Nelson did a nice job working with Louis too.  I wish him all the best and hope QVC keeps him really busy designing.  Linea is the only clothing line I purchase from QVC now.  The jewelry he designs is gorgeous too.

Esteemed Contributor

Love watching him even if I don't buy anything that day....