Trusted Contributor

Is she kidding?  It's soooooo gorgeous and amazing? It's a striped top for $59.00!  And that plum color with those print pants.  I'm sorry for those of you who like her designs but IMO she's just too way out there with her clothes and much too expensive.  You can buy a striped sweater/top anywhere and I'm sure it won't be $59.

Honored Contributor

Re: LORI GOLDSTEIN STRIPED TOP

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

Is she kidding?  It's soooooo gorgeous and amazing? It's a striped top for $59.00!  And that plum color with those print pants.  I'm sorry for those of you who like her designs but IMO she's just too way out there with her clothes and much too expensive.  You can buy a striped sweater/top anywhere and I'm sure it won't be $59.

Thank you for telling us about it.  I looked it up (I wasn't watching QVC) and it look very cute.  Love the colors.  I really liked the black and white one. And it's available on wait list.  Yes, $59.00 is a lot for that top so sadly I'll have to pass.

Trusted Contributor

I never buy her clothes, but I actually like that striped top!

Respected Contributor

I like some of Lori's pieces and do own several of them -  but I must agree it is getting too expensive now and lately the quality has not been so good Makes me hesitate to order before I check out other designers - e.g. ordered beautiful swing cardigan from Linea not so expensive and I know his quality is always good - so I am now doing more research before jumping to order from Lori.

Honored Contributor

I thought those side panels made the rear end look bigger. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

I thought those side panels made the rear end look bigger. 

LOL...then that's what I need!  I have a tiny bum and skinny hips.

Occasional Contributor

I don't have a problem with the top....  but the combination was HIDEOUS.    I can't believe a designer would try to pull that off!    Stripes w/ print pants, at her age??  I suggest we TAKE AWAY her "Permission to Play".   It's just getting too wacky!

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe an hour of sloppy dressing.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I agree.   An hour of sloppy dressing!   A few outfits looked OK...  but just looking at Lori with the stripped sloppy top with the wacky print pants AND heels (I think white??) made the ENTIRE show look sloppy.   Sorry, but as another post said "everything DOES NOT go with EVERYTHING".   AND, how many ladies can wear three or four layers of clothing.  I know I can't!!!

Honored Contributor

Looked like denim & co
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise